2.

" Ginny wake up." I say as Ginny sleeps peacefully but then her eyes open.
      " Hermione go back to bed." Ginny says rolling over.
      " Ginny we have to go and get the plans for the yule ball." I say dragging her feet.
      " Uhh fine I have to meet Harry on the way." She says then I give her the oolala look.
    We walk down and we go to class for potions.
    " Alright today class I am putting you in partners. Umm Harry and Ron Ginny and Pansey Dean and Luna Cho and Cedric and Draco and Hermione." Professor says.
     Why Draco anyone but Draco ( in my opinion I will take Draco in a heart beat.) I walk over to Dracos table.
      " Granger I suppose you will do the work and I will sit here." Draco says taking a bite of his apple.
     " You little cockroach ." I say with tension.
     But I get to work anyway. Awhile later we- I am done my hair is all frizzy and I got all of it done.
      " Everyone stand up and I shall test your positions ."
      I stand up and walk over to where Draco is and glare at him.
      " You could've helped you know ." I whisper to him.

       " Not my fault Granger

       " Not my fault Granger." He says with a snarl.
     " Okay everyone can you tell me what position this is?" Professor says
    My hand goes up first.
     " Yes Ms. Granger." Professor says as I walk to the bowl.
     " Amortentia the most powerful love poition in the world it's rumoured to smell different to each person according to what attracts them for example I smell apples and parchment and cologne. "
      I realized I smell Draco he looks at me and rasies his head. Well this is unpleasant.