Chicken Killer

"Guys look at this amazing poster!" Daddy Frank yells as she busts in the door to the group's small room. She holds up a giant picture for everyone to see.

 She holds up a giant picture for everyone to see

It was a giant, life-size poster of Shrek.

Chicken Pic hates Shrek as much as she hates Brallon. So, she being the weird person she is. Ran into her corner screeching.

"OH nO yOu DoNT" Chat Killer yells, and walked over to Chicken Pic. She then pics Chicken Pic up and puts her back in the center of the room. Daddy Frank has now put the Shrek poster over the door. So anytime someone goes out of the room they have to look at the beautiful Shrek.

It takes Chicken Pic a second to register what was happening. "LEavE mEe iN MY eMo CoRNeR" she shouts as she runs back. This time Chat Killer followed her. They then sat in the corner watching emo crack videos together. Praising their repressed emo senpai.

"I ship it." Spencer says as he looks at them from the rooms center.

Spork then chimes in with a "Who would top? In that relationship anyway?".

"Um. Let me think..." Spencer says as he searches his mind for reasons either would top. When he finally got the answer he said "Chat Killer would."

"Lmao. What would their name be? Chicken Killer???" Daddy Frank laughs.

"That actually fits." Spork says pointedly. Spencer nodded a few times because he agreed.

20 hours later when Chat Killer and Chicken Pic finally came out of the corner. Spencer jumped out and took a picture of them.

"What was that about?" Chat Killer asked slightly annoyed at Spencer and his beautiful hair.

"I ship you guys. We needed a picture for your fan page." Spencer said with a smirk.

"Okay???" Chicken Pic laughed, because she gets shipped with pretty much everyone she meets.

"Well when Spencer dies we can share his hair" Chat Killer said looking at Chicken Pic.

"I love his hair" Chicken Pic stated "so I would like that."

After that everyone went back to what they were doing.

Later Chicken Pic made a picture to honor the ship. Everyone thought it was beautiful.

At the end of the day, the group got in a circle again

At the end of the day, the group got in a circle again. Chicken Pic and Chat Killer were in the center of the pentagram this time. Everyone sang Time To Dance, as the two danced in the center. Spencer and Spork were secretly planning the wedding for Chicken Killer. Because it was going to happen one day. And Daddy Frank worshipped her Shrek poster.