"Please..." She didn't know what she was begging for. She gripped on to his roots as he circled her throbbing bud again, rolling his finger over it. "Nick..."

"I can think of at least 25 ways I'm gonna make you scream tonight," He told her, pressing a kiss to her sternum as his fingers suddenly plunged inside her wet core, stretching her and making her let out a small shriek at the invasion. "That's one."

"Fuck," She bucked against him as his fingers started moving in and out of her, stroking her. "Oh, fuck, Nick..."

He moved his lips up to her mouth again, claiming them in a brutal fashion. She let out a whimper and clung to him, her body turning liquid under his torture. She could feel her juices dripping over his fingers, coating them as they pumped in and out of her. He bent them slightly, angling them against a spot that made her twitch.

"Ah!"

Suddenly she was being backed into a wall, the cold wallpaper like ice against her burning skin. She let out a hiss that quickly turned into a moan as his lips silenced her, his tongue darting into her mouth.

She writhed against him, her hands clenching his arms, running over his smooth shoulders. Pulling apart his Santa jacket, she shrugged it down his shoulders a bit and dug her nails into his skin. He groaned hoarsely in response.

Suddenly, he then drew back. Pulling his hand out of her panty, he crouched down, only to grasp the material and slip it down her legs. Hazel steadied herself against the wall, stepping out of her last piece of garment as he removed it; she stood naked before him, and he watched her like a buffet.

– Santa Claus was about to go to town.

Hoisting her leg over his shoulder, Hazel gripped on to his free shoulder to level herself. She felt his breath against her moist and pink lips, ready and waiting for his onslaught.

Yet she wasn't prepared as his tongue, soft like silk, rough like a cat's, slid up her folds, nudging her clit. She let out a slow cry and arched, feeling her whole body quiver.

And that was just one lick.

"You taste better than candy," He hummed, taking in a deep breath of her heady scent. "Fuck, and I've had a lot of candy in my life, Hazel."

Whatever she was going to reply got smothered as his lips returned on her heat and parted her folds; A small scream left her and she slammed a hand over her mouth, feeling her hips buck as he groaned throatily, feasting on her juices. His tongue darted out, teased her core, then move up to her clit, rubbing it, then repeated. Tease, rub, dip.

"Oh, God," Hazel sobbed as her ōrgasm fast approached, her core throbbing, her stomach tightening. She was losing balance, losing sight, losing her soul. "Oh God, Nick..."

He lapped away at her pussy, slurping and drinking up all of her cream with heavy gulps of his throat. She looked down at the sight, saw his eyes flip up and meet hers, glinting darkly while he ate her out. The corner of his mouth slowly lifted up, and like that, Hazel felt herself tip over the edge.

Literally.

She lost her balance as she arched off the wall and nearly fell over sideways if a pair of strong arms hadn't caught her. Sweeping her up into his arms, circling her legs around his hips, he carried her to the couch, sitting down with her on top of him.

Hazel was still lost in post-ōrgasmic bliss as she felt his lips press kisses to her neck, cheek and corner of her mouth. She caught the whiff of her own arousal on his lips, the tangy, sweet flavor tickling her lips as she licked them. Slowly meeting his eyes, she blinked away her daze and finally came to, the numbness of her legs disappearing.