"What's your full name?" he asked.

"Chance Malik Owens," I answered.
"I like that. It's classy," he mumbled, focusing on the form.
I popped my imaginary collar, "Yea cause I'ma a classy nigga."
I seen him roll his eyes in his reflection of the computer screen. I pinched his thigh, making him jump and yelp.
"Don't think I ain't see you roll ya eyes lil kid," I chuckled.
He huffed and continued filling out the form, occasionally asking me questions. Once he completed it, he submited in and shut down his laptop.
"It's sent," he grinned as he spun around to straddled me.
I gripped his hips and stared at him. He winked at me and pulled out his phone. I heard a click. He grinned down at his phone.
"You took a picture of me?" I asked.
"Yep," he said.
"Lemme see."
"Nope."
"Why not?"
"Caue it's my picture."
"Okay and. It's my face."
He rolled his eyes all hard. So I pinched his thigh again all hard.
"Lil ugly boy if you don't stop pinching me," he snapped.
"Stop rolling ya eyes. But I'm ugly now?" i said.
"You been ugly. I just gassed you up," he smirked.
"If I'm ugly why you taking pictures?" I grinned.
He went hush. Tryna do me but he know he can't. He love me too much.
"Righhht. Can't say nun," I cackled.
He flicked my chest and crossed his arms. I rubbed my chest where he popped me. It stung. Strong ass fingers.
"You still ugly," he pouted.
I rolled us over so that he was laying down as I hovered over him. I pinned his hands above his head with one hand as the other tickled his sides. He was a giggling mess under me as he struggled to get free from my grip.
"Stoppp Chance! I'ma p-pee on myselfff!" he struggled out through laughter.
"Pee on yaself then. Calling me ugly," I laughed.
He squirmed around as he laughed.
"Okay okay!"
I stopped tickling him so he could catch his breath to speak.
"You only a lil ugly," he giggled.
I started tickling him, making him bust out in laughter. His hair was spread all over the pillows and his face was a light shade of red from laughing.
"Stopppp!" he screamed out from his laughter.
"Not until you tell me I'm not ugly," I said.
"B-but you a-are u-uglyyy," he giggled.
I lightly pinched on his sides as he wiggled.
"Okayyyy! You not ugly!" he squealed.
I let his hands down and cheesed at him as he tried to glare at me and catch his breath.
"Aweee. Thank ya lil behbe. I don't think I'm ugly either," I cooed, kissing all over his face.
"Boy get off me," he smiled.
I pecked his lips a few times before I rolled off him. My phone went off and I snatched it up. It was an email from the school. I stared at the phone, kinda nervous.
"What is it?" Egypt asked.
I handed him the phone or him to see.
"You want me to open it?" he asked.
I nodded as I stared at the ceiling. What if these people didn't accept me into the school? What was I gone do then? I'm getting too old to be slanging. I'm tryna get married and have lil Chances running 'round. Not jail or dead.
"Chance Malik Owens we would like to inform you that you have been accepted into Second Chances Academy. You're classes will begin tommorow at 7 a.m. Plase use the log in information below to sign into our website and view your classes. You're assigned teacher will be Mrs.Grant. Supplies needed are listed on the website along with recommended items. If you have any further questions please contact us via phone number, fax or email. Thank you for choosing Second Chances Academy," Egypt read.
I stopped listening after I heard I got accepted. It don't seem like that big of a deal but it is. I'm doing something to change my life. Something that should've been done years ago. I'm not tripping on that. My moms always told me when I was younger that everything happens for a reason.
"Chance, baby, are you okay?" Egypt whispered as he traced circles on my chest.
I looked up at him. I'm thankful that I met him. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't have made done this. I'm grateful that he stayed around. He's really helped me alot lately. He care about me and my well-being instead of my money and rank. He sifted uncomfortably as I stared at him.
"Why're looking at me like that?" he asked.
"Like what?"
"Like... you have this look in your eyes. I can't explain it," he whispered.
"It's cause I'm glad I met you. You been there for me so far. You helping me be a better person and I'm thankful for that," I gave him a small smile and rubbed my thumb over his cheek.
He smiled and said, "I'd do anything to see you succeed."
"You been so good to me. I'm scared I ain't gone be good enough for you," I mumbled.
"If you weren't good enough for me then I would've been left. There's nobody out there that's perfect. Everybody needs some assistance. I'm happy to assist you in nything you need assitance in. That's why I'm here. I'm not here for the title as your boyfriend. I'm here to be everything that a boyfriend should be."
I pulled him down adn smashed my lips against his.
"I love you," I muttered against his lips.
"I love you too."
I pulled away, cheesing mad hard. He rolled his eyes playfully then wen back to turn on his laptop.
"We gotta see what supplies you need," he said.
"Can we go to Walmart after we see what we need?" I asked.
"Yea we can go but don't think you getting a bookbag or anything," he mumbled.
"And why not?" I whined.
"Chance you don't need a bookbag. You not getting up and going to the school. You gone be at home."
"I'm geting a bookbag."
"No you- You kno what? I don't care. Get the bookbag but you betta not lose it."
"I won't. Damnnn."
----------------------------------------------