Jaylen: man these things will give you power.

Nae: I use to believe that when we were younger .

Jaylen: yea you did. But I wanna apologize for seeming distance last night it's just I haven't seen you in so long. And I thought I wouldn't ever see or hear from you ever. But I did know I would one day see you on tv.

Nae: it's fine I didn't know how to react either. And you damn right on tv or my clothing and cosmetics line. So what's up with you?

Jaylen: well basketball that's it.

Nae: you know I'm proud of you even though we lost touch. Still going after your dreams jaylen that's so good.

Jaylen: yea thanks but what about you your going after your dreams too. Miss Bougie.

Nae: oh stop I'm not Bougie and I missed you man foreal .

Jaylen: shit I missed you too. I'm loving how we talking like you never left. That's what I've always loved about you. Was a real nigga!😂

Nae: And still is a real one! But your right real friends just get back on track .

Kris : aye yooo what's happen.

Nae: hey.

Jaylen: bro what's going on with you?

Kris : nothing went to gym shoot a couple of hoops. What you doing with my shorty?

Nae: who your shorty?( looking around the cafe)

Kris: you girl!

Jaylen : kris you a funny guy. Foreal bro.

Nae: lol you are comedy but why don't you chill with us.

Kris: nah can't about to clean the room cause jaylen wants to leave Scoobsnacks rapers everywhere.

Jaylen: bro no I don't that be you .

Kris: bro u know I barely eat those.

Jaylen: whatever bro you eat it sometimes and when you do you leave the rapers everywhere.

Nae: haha I'll see ya later seems like ya both need to clean your room.

Jaylen: I guess we do but I'll see you later it was good hanging .

Nae: yea same. Bye kris

Kris: bye lil baby😘.

Nae POV
I was on my way back to my dorms when I got a call from my dad❤️. I answered so quick because I've missed him I know I've only been in LA for three days but still.

Wayne: hey babygirl

Nae: hey dadd❤️❤️❤️

Wayne: what's up? How you doing?

Nae: fine just went to a party last night finished my classes today and now going back to dorm.

Wayne: oh okay baby stay safe! And don't forget to do your work.

Nae: ok dad I will I love you.

Wayne : I love you too

Yaya: hey girl where you been?