Love of a Konaha Ninja

Vassup? yup this is about me and Kiba. If ya couldn't tell by my username, I love Kiba so back off, he's mine.

~Dr. Who

    Kiba's voice rang out in my sleep. I sat up and looked over at his bed. Akamaru was on his lap and he looked at me with concern in his eyes. He looked down at Akamaru, his face white as a sheet.

"What's wrong Kiba?" I asked.

"Um I-im had a bad dream and I wanted someone to talk to."

     I got up from my bed and walked over to his bed to sit down with him. His cheeks turned pink as I sat beside him. Akamaru raised his head and yipped when I didn't pet him. I scratched him behind his ear and he sat over in my lap, waiting for more.

"Its ok Kiba, It was a dream. Do you want to talk about it?"

"No."

"Then what do you wanna talk about?"

"I don't know."

      I smiled at him, making him blush more. Before I knew what happened, he had me wrapped up in a tight and desperate embrace and cried into my chest. I hugged him back, comforting him slightly.

"Y-you were killed, murdered and Akamaru was too!"

    Akamaru got off my lap as I sat against the headboard, still embracing Kiba.

"It'll be alright Kiba. We're still here so nothing is going to happen."

"You promise?"

"Yes."

   He looked up at me with a sad smiled and still leaned against my chest. He soon fell asleep, his head on my lap. Akamaru was curled up beside him snoring softly. I decided to join them and leaned back and joined them in their peaceful sleep.....

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA!!!! Hold on a second! Let's start from the beginning here! My name's Boris Lamperouge and I'm a Ninja like Kiba. I'm the same age as Kiba, at age 14 and this is the story of how I fell in love with Kiba and he fell in love with me. Well here it goes!