"Does it matter if I apologise or not? You'll hate me anyway, either way it wasn't my fault you cheated." I stated as the tears strolled my face like a lost child. "Yeah it would. It would show you'd actually fight for us, Melody." Jakes voice roamed my mind, tracing it with bad thoughts. "You fucked me up." I said. "You did this to me." He forcefully slapped the phone out of my hand. "Jake. I found the messages already." I choked on my tears as I tried to show my angry side. "You don't mean anything to me anymore." Jake fiercely stated. "You.. You don't mean that." My facial expression showed my broken side. "Maybe I do. You destroyed my trust, Mel. I'm finished. We're finished." I felt my heart break as he walked back slowly and turned forcefully. I knew he'd be gone forever. He'll be running to the nearest bar, or to his snake friends place to talk shit about me. Either way I'm done with fake shit. I need new people in my life.

The following morning, I woke up with an empty wine bottle next to my head, followed by broken glass and a ruined home. Everything had been broken or pushed away. "Wasted." I said to myself. Loud bangs that stabbed the door startled me. I opened it to see Grayson. Immediately, I broke down and fell into Grayson's arms. Grayson has been my best friend since we were 4, my only trust worthy friend. Stabbing pains throbbed through my body as my phone pinged several times. The name 'Jake💛' flashed onto my phone screen. "I'm not ready to let go yet, Gray. What do I do now..?" I managed to tremble out between sobs. "You start by cleaning his shit outta this place. You can stay with me and E for a while until you feel better, yeah? I love you M, don't forget that." I grasped him harder and let my tears fall onto his dark grey hoodie. I was in hardly any clothes - just my black bra and some black ripped shorts. Grayson planted a small kiss on my forehead as he let me go. "I love you too Gray. So much." I said. "Can we tidy up now..?"

We arrived at Grayson's house and I saw Ethan waiting outside. "Ignore him. He's just... Ethan. Ahahah" he laughed. "Yeah. I know. Can I ask why he's outside your house?" I questioned. "Oh, he's just coming to... Uhh.. I don't know." We laughed and got out the car. Grayson let me borrow his hoodie since I hardly had any clothes on. "Oh hey Mel. I saw Jake earlier, I'm so sorry." I instantly felt a short abyss of pain in my stomach. "Yeah. Its not my fault he was seeing Hailey behind my back. Fuck him and her." I said as my tears dragged further down my face. "Why are you here, Ethan?" Grayson says a little forcefully. "I'm here for my hoodie that you took. Wait, why has-" Ethan saw I was wearing it. "I can't exactly take it off in the street can I?" I said. "Ahahah, let's go inside so you can take it off then." Grayson winked at me and we entered. I felt Gray tap my butt as we went inside. "Grayson." I laughed. "I have to tell you something, meet me in my room when Ethans gone." Grayson replied with. "No, tell me whilst he's in the kitchen!" I desperately asked. "Mel... I like you. And I have since I found out you were with Jake. I knew he was going to snake you at some point. You mean more to me than you will ever know. I feel like its supposed to happen, you know? What do you say, baby? I'll be the perfect boyfriend you've always wanted."