three

Unedited.

I hated and dreaded college, I hated waking up early every day to go there and I hated that it was compulsory too. I could of gone with something better like apprenticeship but I decided to stick with education, stupidly enough. I regret it now, all these A Level exams and the stress that adds on with that gives me a headache.

I guess the only good thing is, I get to spend time with the lads and Taylor. Taylor is part of our group, she's one of my best friends and is so caring and down-to-earth. She's been there for me through all the hard times and never failed to be by my side. Because of this, the rest of the boys are fond of her too.

My 'clique' in college is: Louis, obviously, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Taylor. We all tried to hang out together, never wasting a second of living life up to the fullest. I may not be as happy as I used to be, definitely not as carefree but the boys spirits keep me going. Each lad had their own personality which made our group even more interesting.

However, I was walking over to the head teacher, Mr Lewis office, to get Faith an application form. I had to convince Mr Lewis somehow to let her in here, she deserved to go somewhere less trashy than Newvic. She was smart and you didn't even need to give her a test paper to prove it, it was written all over her face.

I knocked on the door softly, taking a deep breath and thinking about what to say.

"Come in!" I heard his call as I pushed open the door swiftly and took a step in. By looking at my appearance, his smile faded a little as he nodded and gestured for my seat.

After the huge fight I got into with one of the guys at the college for staring at me, Mr Lewis didn't have the best impression of me. I'm not sure why I beat the guy up, he was just there and he was getting on my nerves. At the time, dad had just walked out on us and it was really fucking up with my mind. I regretted it, and I was told I'm lucky he wasn't seriously injured and didn't need to press charges.

"Hello, sir," I tried to sound polite, shaking my head at the offer of sitting down. "I need to talk to you."

He pressed his fingers at his temple as if I was already stressing him out and I hadn't even began to talk yet. I wasn't that bad of a guy, c'mon. He didn't say anything so I took that as my cue to carry on.

"I have a friend Faith who would like to apply here." I said. I wasn't lying completely, I knew she would love to come here but she wasn't exactly aware I was doing this for her. Mr Lewis didn't give me a second glance as he picked up a form and handed it over to me.

It wasn't going to be that easy though. She could've applied like any other person if she wanted to go here but apparently she had failed her exams beforehand, meaning it would be difficult for her to get a space.

I took a deep breath, rubbing my jaw as I tried to think of a way to say this without sounding insane.

"Sir, she doesn't fit in with the entry requirements." I finally decided to say.

His eyes widened at my confession and shook his head slightly in disbelief. "Then why does she want to come here?"

"Because she deserves a spot."

Mr Lewis laughed harshly. "A lot of people want to come here Harry. Even people who meet the entry requirements. This college is full of excellence and only people who can fit the requirements can come here."

I knew that would be the end of the conversation and there was no way I could convince him but I had to try.

"Sir, but she's clever!" I interjected.

"So are the rest of the people, they met the requirements."

"Sir-" I tried again but Mr Lewis just shook his head and signalled to the door. I sighed in defeat, shoving the form into my bag that didn't come to much use and left the office. I don't know why I was trying to get her here but I felt like she truly deserved a place here.

sweaters - h.sजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें