Chapter 2

Beep beep beep

My alarm clock screamed at me. I sighed, got up and turned my alarm clock off.

"Enya, sweety, are you awake?" My mom asked through the door. I nodded then realized she couldn't see me.

"Yeah mom I'm up. Are you taking me or am I walking?" I asked.

"I can take you today" she said. I thanked her and started to get ready for school.

I took out a pair of black leggings and a crop top that said 'Cute but pysco' on it. I walked out of my room into the bathroom where my little brother was reaching for his tooth brush on the top shelf. My little brother was 10 and almost as tall as me. I'm 5'4 and he's 5'3.

"Enya! Can you get my tooth brush for me?" He asked in a sweet tone. I smiled and jumed on the counter to get his tooth brush. 

"How did you even get it up there?" I asked

"I did what you just did. I don't know why.." He said. I nodded and got off the sink. I brushed my hair and my teeth then decided to put some make up on.

"Enya, Dillon, it's time to go!" My mom yelled from the door. I threw my maroon vans on and grabbed my Bring Me The Horizon hoodie.  I walked out the door and jumped in my moms car.

"Wait! DILLON CAN YOU PLEASE GRAB MY PHONE?!" I yelled from the car praying Dillon would hear me. A few seconds later Dillon and my mom walked out holding my backpack and my phone. "Thank you guys so much" I said and we drove to school.

I wonder if Tonys a drop out.. like no family or anything.. I don't mean that in a bad way.. Tony seems Educated and polite.. But he has so many tattoos.. And he was out at 1 in the morning.. He didn't say anything about his parents going to kill him for being out so late. I don't know.. maybe I'm just being weired.

"Enya. Get out." My brother said opening my door and practically pushing me out of the car.

"Okay okay." I said grabbing my phone and throwing my hoodie on. I flung my backpack over my sholder and started walking to my first class.

I walked to the main building of the school and pulled the door open. As soon as I opened the door the smell of the hallways hit me and made me sick. I walked through the large groups of people. My school was very stereotypical. Jocks with their bitchy cheerleader girlfriends. Nerds with their faces in books. The loners doing their thing. And then my group of friends.. Very small and quiet. We don't like to socialize. In fact, it's one of my worst fears. Haha go anxiety. Not.

Oof

"Shit. I'm sorr- Enya?" A familiar voice said. I looked up.

"Oh. Hey Tony haha. Are you okay?" I asked playing it cool like I didn't just run into Tony again. And fall... again.

"Yeah I'm good. You?" He asked holding his hands out to help me up. I gracefully took them and got up.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said. He looked at me.

"You go here?" He asked.

"Nooooooooo. I'm a teacher." I said sarcastically. He playfully rolled his eyes and smiled.

"What's your first class 'Teacher'" he asked putting air quotations around the world teacher. I laughed.

"English. You?" I asked.

He nodded "Same here." I nodded and my best friend Analyse walked over.

"Hey best frie- who's this?" Analyse asked checking him out. I laughed.

"This is Tony. Tony, this is Analyse." I said.

"Hello." Tony smiled.

"Hi" Analyse said blushing a little.

"TONY?!" A voice yelled from down the hall. Tony turned around to see who called him.

"No fucking way.. Vic? Mike? Jamie?" Tony said walking to the three boys. I sighed.

That's probally the last I'll see of him.

"Enya, this is Mike, Vic, and Jamie. Guys this is Enya and Analyse." Tony said walking back to Analyse and I.

"Hola" I said, blushing. Mike was cute as fuck.

Tonys POV

"TONY?!" A voice yelled from behind me. I turned around and saw my best friend from mid school. Victor Fuentes. Along with his brother Mike and our friend Jamie.

"No fucking way.. Vic? Mike? Jamie?" I asked running to them to bro hug them. I looked back at Enya and Analyse and Enya looked a little down. She was fine just a second ago.. she didn't think I was going to ditch her.. did she?

"Enya, this is Mike, Vic, and Jamie." I said walking back to her and Analyse.

"Hola" Enya said, blushing and looking directly at Mike. No.. she didn't think Mike was cute.. did she? I think Enya's so fuckin cute.. I hope she likes me more than Mike..