1

*************************

*Regins PoV*

*************************

When he removed the towel his eyes raked over my body, lust clear in his eyes. He kissed me from my mouth to my neck and sucking on it."Mark me." I said.He looked hesitant but when he saw the love that i'm sure as hell was clear in my eyes he nodded.He started sucking on my sweet spot and a moan escaped my lips which made him smirk against my soft skin. I felt something sharp dig into my skin which made me whimper but that soon turned into pleasure when he licked my new mark. He then proceeded to trace soft kisses down from my jawline to my stomach. He moved his head up and started sucking on my boob while messaging the other one. I moaned and arched my back. He then stopped and started sucking my other boob while messaging the other one. He stopped and kissed me again. Then he went down and started licking in between my thighs which made me moan and him groan. "You taste so good babe." He said. He then proceeded to put two fingers into me making me moan and arch my back when he took his fingers out and licked it. I smirked and stood up on my knees and pushed him down onto the pillows and got ontop of him. I started kissing him and moving from his lips to his jawline and stomach. I licked his abs and went down to junior who looks really excited, and started sucking it. River moaned and held my hair out of my face. Once I was done I went to his neck and started sucking on his sweet spot. He moaned. And then I marked him. Hes mine now so stay away bitches! He then proceeded to flip us over, him ontop of me and he positioned himself ready to enter me he looked at me and I nodded.He smiled and slowly entered me. At first it hurt but then I felt pleasure. He started thrusting into me making me moan in pleasure."Faster" I said and moaned loudly. "Gladly" He said, smirked and went faster and eventually we both cummed. He fell next to me on the pillows. I smiled and turned towards him.He smiled back and said "so beautiful" I blushed. "Sleep kitten" He said and kissed my forehead. I nodded and he wrapped his arms protectively over me.And then we both fell asleep in each others arms before we fell asleep I heard him say " I love you Regin and nothing will ever change that" I smiled and said "I love you too River." and let darkness consume me.

*************************

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed and got alot of holy water ;)

peace out ✌🏽

~ Emily