Chapter 5

A/N I havent been updating recentally, but I'll try to upload more I promise. But now on with the story!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Jenna's POV ~

It had been a few weeks since I was in the hospital, and today I could leave, I had to have a heart opperation, something had caused it to shut down, and I will always have a scar there. I was also in a coma for 3 days, and when I opened my eyes, I was in room 251 again, Harry and Liam were standing by my bed and Niall wasn't, I felt a stabbing pain in my heart and was hurt that Niall wasn't here. This brings me to Niall, he was under the impression that I was dead, and refused to leave his room, but the boys kinda broke his door down and dragged him here, now Niall is always by my side, except for when he goes to get some food. The boys are always here for me and I fell safe.

"Jen?" Harry asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"yeah?" I asked, slowly coming out of my thoughts and focusing back to reality, realizing where I was, I happened to be in the van. Niall's face in my neck breathing steadily, one of his arms around my waist, his other hand griping my other hand and he's asleep. Harry's sitting beside me, the rest of the boys are sleeping, Liam's head leaning against the window, Zayn's head on Liam's shoulder, and Louis's head on Zayn's shoulder. They looked cute.

"you're making that face again." he replies, I nod. When I'm spaced out I tend to stare at the road or horizon and bite my lip, I don't even blink, I'm a zombie, I just sit and stare. I'm hardly ever like this, Niall knows that when I'm like this that I'm thinking hard about something. I look over to the car windows, it's dark outside, Harry places his head on my other shoulder, I look at him from the corner of my eye and smirk, he then snuggles his head into my neck. I freeze, this is so unexpected of him I thought he didnt like me, but I was wrong it seems if Harry likes me a little to much.

~ Niall's POV ~

This is the best I've ever sleepped, my head was snuggled in Jenna's neck, one of my hands around her waist, the other holding her hand. I can't believe I thought she was dead all those weeks ago, I felt so stupid. But I'm making it up to her, I'm gonna be the best boyfriend ever. I was drifting off to sleep when I felt her freeze, that's so unexpected of her, she never dose that unless something has really surprised her. She starts to take faster breaths and I swear I hear her heart beat faster. I lift my head off her neck and look around, outside the windows the road is dark, we were heading to the bungalow for a few weeks and I couldn't wait. I look over the Jenna, she's staring at something and she bitting her lip and she's not blinking, just in deep thought. My head starts to move back down when I spot some curly hair, aww hazza is asleep th-. My eyes widen, I'm must be dreaming, I rub my eyes. I'm defiantly not dreaming. I stare at Harry who has his face in Jenna's neck. I gentally shake her, her eyes return to the real world and she looks at Harry and then to me, i stare into her eyes and see all the emotions that are there, plain to see in her eyes; shock, confusion, fear and some unamed emotion that I can't seem to place. I pull her closer towards me, away from Harry and cuddle her, As she moves Harry's head falls, but I don't care, he had his head in her neck and I'm angry, poor Jenna she's shaking. I pull her closer and I bury my head into her hair and placing my mouth near her ear. "are you ok?" I whispered-asked,

"y-yeah, I'm just a bit shaken up," she replys.

"okay babe, just making sure,"

"I know, my over protective lepricorn," she replys, I laugh.

"over protective lepricorn?" I smirked.

"yeah, what else would I call you?" she asked.

"I don't know maybe-"

"would you two be a little quieter! There are people still trying to sleep!" Harry yelled, effectively waking the boys, I felt Jenna jump and I tightened my arms around her. Yep mister butt-face had ruined the moment again.

"Harry what's with the all the yelling?" Liam groaned.

"well these two love birds where keeping me wake." Harry states.

"well you had no right to snuggle your head into my girlfriends neck," I growl, rubbing Jenna's back, her head buries deeper into my chest. The boys are clearly shocked. The car stopped, but I'm still staring at Harry, and he's still staring at me. I look down at Jenna and I remove my arms from Jenna.

"come on love, time to go,"

"I'm coming, let me get my stuff."

I walk off to the boot of the car to get our suitcases, Jenna isn't allowed to lift anything that's heavy for awhile, and proceed to walk to the bungalow. I've missed this place so much,

After dropping our suitcases in our room, I make my way back to the car, where Jenna is leaning against the front door. She looks so tired.

"how are you feeling?"

"I'm fine, just a little bit tried i didn't sleep on the way here," she replys,

"thinking again?"

"yep."

"come on, let's go in side." I say and pick her up, bridal-stile and carry her in. By now all the boys where inside and had all claimed rooms, Harry and Zayn in one room, lou got his own and so did Liam and Jenna and I got a room together.

"I'm tired, I'm going to bed." Jenna says.

"I'm coming with you,"

"Taking a nap too, are we nailer?" Jenna teased. I rolled my eyes.

"no I'm coming so I can culdle you,"

"awww, okay you can come," she replys and walks to our room, I follow and close the door behind us and we snuggle in bed. Her head placed on my chest, I wrap my arms around her and stroke her hair, and not long after that she falls into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for any the delay guys and any spelling mistakes. I'm writing chapter 6 as you read this and what do you think of harry's actions, do you think he likes Jenna? And is jelly of Niall? I hope that you like it guys and girls.

Don't forget to:

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

AND FOLLOW, @1D_Jenjen_horan

Love you all! <3