"I think he wants to talk to you Joy." Remedy said unhappily.

"Oh... Do you mind?"

"Of course, by all means." I swallowed the last of my butterbeer and walked over to him.

We walked outside in the cold air until I finally decided to speak up.

"Th-thank you for the rose. It's beautiful." He said nothing and we kept walking. Our shoes making a squish sound in the lose snow that was only in patches on the ground. I was slowing down when he sat down on a rock a couple paces ahead of me. I sat down next to him.

"You looked nice at the ball..." he finally said.

"Oh, thank you." I smiled at him awkwardly and he attempted to smile back. He and I were looking at each other for a while when he slowly started to lean closer to my face, I leaned closer to his. I could feel his warm breath on my lips. We were just staring into each others eyes when I heard people in the distance. I pulled back and folded my hands back in my lap. It was quiet for a while until Draco cleared his throat. I looked up at him and followed to where he was looking. He was starring down at his closed fist. He opened it slowly to reveal my clip from the the ball. "You loose a lot of jewelry, don't you?" He said.

I gasped and took it from his hand slowly, I stood and he followed. I wrapped my arms round his neck.

"Thank you. Draco, thank you so much."I held on to him and I began to feel his hands pressing into my back through my pullover.

"DRACO?!?" I immediately let go and spun around to see Pansy starring at us with her arms crossed over her chest.

"P-Pansy!" Draco said walking around me and towards her.

"What are you doing with her?" Pansy looked past Draco and gave me a dirty look.

"I wasn't doing anything."

"Well then why were you hugging her?"

"I wasn't! The crazy little mudblood came and threw herself at me." I felt the tears gather in the corners of my eyes. And one by one the salty things came running down my face, then all at once. "Pansy go, I'll meet you back at the pub once I'm done with, ...her." The venom running through that last word...

Pansy snickered and turned walking back up the small hill that lead to the village. I was starring at my feet and when I looked up he was smiling at me, but once he saw my tears the smile quickly dropped. He started to come towards me.

"Joy, I didn't m-"

I yanked the arm he was reaching for away. I dont know what made me do it but I reached back and slapped him. I walked around him quickly and began to run back to where I had left Remedy. I could continue to hear him calling my name as the pub grew closer to me. I shoved the door open and ran to where Remedy was still sitting. I couldn't look her in the face, mostly because I couldn't really see it through my blurred vision.

"Can we go. Back to the castle. Please?" My voice breaking.

"Yeah, of course." She was speaking quietly and stood up. She put some galleons on the table and we walked out of the pub.

We found a carriage and we were alone. I let the tears just keep flowing down my cheeks seeing the wet drops fall on to my pants. I felt Remedy's arm around my shoulders and I leaned on her shoulder. I stayed like that until the coach lurched forward and came to a stop outside the castle. I had stopped crying but I could feel the tears stuck on my face. I walked through the castle holding onto Remedy's arm. We were heading back to her common room. I didn't want to go back to mine knowing very well Dana and Rose would be there. We got to the the portrait and Remedy answered the riddle. I laid down on one of the long couches with my face in a pillow. She took a seat in a big chair across from me.

"Do you want to talk about what happened yet?" I shook my head and peeked one of my eyes out to her. "Do you feel like going to dinner?" I shook my head again. "Well how about I sneek some sweet things from the Great Hall?" I slowly nodded my head. She smiled and walked out of the room.

I sat up and took off my boots. I caught my reflection in a lamp that stood on the table . My nose was red and so were my eyes. My freckles stood out against my extra rosy cheeks. I rubbed my hands on my face and went back to laying down on my back. I was looking at everything in the room. It was extremely quiet in the Ravenclaw common room today. I sat up and brought my knees to my chest. I sat there for what felt like an hour but was probably about ten minutes, just starring at the bright fire that was crackling and roaring in the big open fireplace. After a while, Remedy came back in, she was shuffling her feet and then she stopped. I turned to her and saw she had a mixture of confusion and shock on her face.

"What's wrong Rem?" and sniffed and rubbed my eyes on my sleeve.

"Crouch is dead."

"What??" I stood up off the couch and went over to her. She looked up at me, moved around me, and went to the couch. I sat next to her. "That's horrid".

"No, it's just weird, who the hell would want to do that? Who could have done it? And why? I mean, what was there mo-"

"Rem?..."

"Yeah?"

"You alright?"

"I'm fine. It's just odd."

"It sounds like it could have been an accident." Remedy gave me 'yeah sure that's what it was' look. She rolled her eyes and slumped back on the couch. A long moment passed in silence. Remedy reached for the plate of sweets she had brought in and took two cakes. She handed me one and I took it eagerly. I finished my cake and looked to Remedy. I took in a deep breath. "He called me a dirty little mudblood."

I looked over to Remedy she was sitting with her elbows on her knees. Her knuckles were white and I could see her tounge running over her teeth. She seemed to be seething inwardly. If they could, I'm sure her eyes would be on fire.

"Evil little weasel." I let myself giggle a little at her response.

We both sat there for the rest of the night talking about everything. Joel, Demetri, the rest of the school year, our classes, and the third task. We were both worried about the kind of things Moody would make them do. Remedy wasn't sure how much more Harry could take. It got silent after a couple of hours. When I decided it was time I go back to my dorm I turned to Remedy. She was spread out on the couch sleeping. I stood, put my boots back on, grabbed a blanket from an arm chair and tossed it over Rem. I walked out quietly to head back to my bed. I walked by the Gryffindor common room where I could faintly hear music and shouting from inside. The fat lady swung forward and Demetri stumbled out. He walked backwards and yelled something to someone inside and after regaining his balance, turned and noticed me. I waved and smiled. He smiled back and came staggering over to me.

"Hi Demetri.." he kept walking towards me. He was getting really close now. I backed up as much as I could before hitting the wall.

"Heeey therrr." He slurred his words so much I could barely understand him. He laughed slightly and a horrid smell of fire whisky came from his mouth straight into my face. He put his hand on the wall right next to my head. He leaned in uncomfortably close. "SOMEONE at thaat awwwesom party TOLD ME tha draco kiid was talking to u todayy. When! is he gunna learn that yoou are miine?"

"What? Who told you tha-" Demetri suddenly crashed his lips into mine. He put all his weight on me and I couldn't get him off. I pulled my hands up to his chest and tried pushing him away. He moved his face down to my neck. His hands were sliding up my thigh. "Demerti! STOP!! STOP, please!!!" I was trying to move his hand off my leg but he was now using all his strength to keep me from doing that. Suddenly the weight was off of me. I looked up to see that bright head of hair had pushed him off of me. I stood there trying to catch my breath when Draco pulled back a fist and punched Demetri in the nose. He hit the floor with a loud thud. My hands covered my open mouth. I looked at Draco and back down to the floor at Demetri holding his nose and watched as bright red liquid rushed over his knuckles. I turned away and walked all the way back to my bed. I could not handle anymore drama tonight. I got undressed quietly and slipped into my bed. I rolled away from the soft pink glow of my rose. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. This was going to be a long four remaining months of school.