"Wait, where did Chelsea go? Can I leave then? I'm missing maths and we have a test" as I looked at the empty seat to my right and uncomfortably smiled to the headmaster.

"You may leave..." I bounced up from my chair glad that my horrific experience was almost over.

"Sit down Miss Clarke, I haven't finished" he said whilst giving me a pointed look.

"Oh, ok, um sorry" I murmured whilst turning a deep shade of red from the embarrassment.

"As I was saying, you may leave once we have spoken about your punishment" his voice held such authority it made me want to shiver but I succumbed the urge when I heard his voice speak again.

"Miss Clarke you shall spend one afternoon a week cleaning the areas of the school of which I will decide and you have detention every Tuesday after school for 2 hours, understood?

My mouth dramatically parted and a small gasp left my lips. My brain was dizzy from all the drama which had happened today.

"Mr Lawrence come on don't you think that is a bit harsh, anyway I don't think I can manage spending all that time with Chelsea" I sighed.

"Miss Clarke you are mistaken, Miss Forbes is not joining you as she is not being punished" There was a 30 second long pause until he spoke again

"You may leave now."

"Gladly." I was beyond pissed.

My feet quickly rushed to the door and I forcefully gripped the metal door handle until my knuckles turned white. I wanted to shove my Doc Martens up the headmasters arse and somehow make him paralysed yet after that the probability of him letting me not pursue my punishment was extremely unlikely.

My hand twisted the handle with such force that I could feel the slight jolt and stammer within the handle yet I seriously could not give a flying fuck within this moment of time.

By the time I was out of his room I felt like kicking anything which was in my way, it also didn't help that the headmasters secretary was smirking at her computer screen obviously reading a smutty email from a member of staff or from her 'boyfriend' who we all knew probably already had a wife.

I suddenly manoeuvred my arm up so I could see the time from my not so fashionable, chunky watch.

"3:00, fucking perfect" I grumbled lowly, my double maths lesson was halfway through and normally the thought of maths would excite me but today all I wanted to do was eat, have a shower and sleep. School ended in around 30 minutes so I just decided to skip.

My feet hurried for the upcoming double doors of freedom, I could hear a faint couple of deep chuckles and stumbling of feet but all my focus was on fantasizing about food and my bed.

I was about 10 meters away from the holy doors until a large force crashed into me making me fall, very ungracefully may I say, over. My head crashed on to the tiled floor creating my head explode with pain and discomfort.

"Michael what the fuck have you done!" I could hear a muffled deep Australian accent.

"What if she is dead or seriously injured man, Michael you are in deep shit" another voice sounded.

I wanted to slap so called 'Michael' for making my day a whole lot worse but I could not be bothered to physically force myself up and slap him, so I just laid there for a good 20 seconds without responding to any of their stupid comments. Still unaware of who this 'Michael' was I rolled onto my back whilst moaning think about how I am going to kill 'Michael'.

"Mmhh, ow shit that hurt" My vision was slightly blurry making me only see 4 silhouettes crowding over me, from what I could see through my limited vision there lean bodies were starting to make me feel suffocated. My shaky breathes multiplied when one of them bent down to my eye level. My eyes slowly focused into a pair of hypnotising green eyes whilst his scent made my head spin even faster and the proximity of him made my heart jump. A sudden wave of irritation charged through me though as the boy slowly stood up and glared at me.