Everlasting Sleep

Boom! Captain the English took out most of our ships! Now all we have is some frigates and one 80 pounder while they have bunches of  120 and 90 pounder and many frigates. We will all die for the Spanish. Another sailor came up and said to the captain. Sir multiple ships at bow. Then move some cannons there the captain said with an angry face. The captain faced me and said. Now go get your butt up the crows nest and check if there will be more support. Yes sir I said firmly. I quickly scrambled up on the crows nest and searched the sea. I was still looking at the sea when my attention was turned on a ship as soon as I heard BOOM!! One of our ships just got demolished by multiple cannonballs witch sunk the ship. BOOM!! Another volley was thrown at another one of our ships and next was us. I took a glance at the English ships to see a really big ship facing right at us. I gasped and went as fast as I can down to the deck to tell the captain but alas I was too late. BOOM!! Dozens of cannonballs whipped right through our ship. Our ship was split in half scaring all of the men in the ship and who shortly after dive into the salty ocean water and in only seconds our 80 pounder was sunk. As for me as soon as the cannons were shot I already dove right into the ocean and as soon as the ship ripped into shreds I already hung on one of the planks of wood that flew off from the explosion. I first looked at both sides and counted the ships.14. 2 for the Spanish and 12 for the English. I knew this was over we were outmatched and outgunned. The ocean was freezing cold and the breeze made me even colder. I soon went to an everlasting sleep.