Heat

Keith hadn't played with himself since he left earth, because honestly, he had no reason TO play with himself. As he was about to jerk off, the alarms went off and they had to report quickly.

He wasn't in a good mood. He was just about to have some him time for the first time in a year.

"Alright paladins, we have received reports of an Altean boy captured on a galra ship. I want you to see if the boy exists." Allura said with a tone in her voice that Keith could only describe as excitement and worry.

"Alright, let's launch paladins." Shiro says as they head to their stations.

As Keith got his suit on, his shaft was almost poking it's head from his underwear. "Fuck, not now!" He gave a low whisper so no one could hear him.

Red gave a low purr that Keith understood as 'is everything alright paladin? I sense your arousal, it's unusual.' Keith sighed, "no Red, I haven't had any time to let myself off. It's starting to take it's toll on me." Boy was Keith happy his helmet didn't pick that up.

'Oh, then after this mission, I suggest you try to do it. It's not very healthy to try and refrain from doing that.' Red gave off a calming purr as she landed next to the other lions.

Then another quiet purr was heard, 'stay safe paladin, don't let it show. Well it shouldn't because of the suit, just don't make it too obvious.' Keith smiled, "thanks Red."

He walked out of his lion and joined the others, even Allura, who was piloting the blue lion. (Because Lance didn't become a paladin.)

"Paladins, I'm not going in. I'll guard up here." They all nodded and entered the ship with low warning.

~Prisoner Cell~
He hated it in there. Lance hated the way the galra treated him because he was Altean. He sat down in the dark corner of the Cell when he heard footsteps and the alarms going off.

 He sat down in the dark corner of the Cell when he heard footsteps and the alarms going off

Lance was suddenly alarmed when he heard bickering at the front of his cell door. It opened and he saw a small green person and a galra with red armor.

Keith turned back into his normal form, "Pidge, we need to get him out of here." She nodded, "hello, we're here to get you out, so don't be alarmed, I'm Pidge and this is Keith." Lance nodded, "alright, my name's Lance."

Pidge and Lance were running behind Keith as he cleared a path with his sword. When they reached the exit, Pidge said something that made Keith shiver, "you'll have to take Lance in Red, I can't take him in Green. She'll kill me."

Keith nodded, "alright Pidge. Lance you better hold on." Lance took Keith's hand as he activated his jet packs to the top of the battle cruiser.

"Allura, look." She smiles, "another Altean! I'm so glad!" Keith interrupted, " we better leave, there are more fighters on the way." He grabbed Lance again and flew up to Red.