Warning

This story is a boy like boy kinda story so if you don't like gay people or anything like that don't read Kay 👌🏼

Keyleo POV

I've been talking to ayo and he told me he like teo and I was thy shooketh so I yelled for teo.

Ayo POV
When she yelled I covered her mouth but teo sexy fine self💦🤤😍 was already down and his hair was curly like he just got out the shower and he didn't even have a shirt on💦💦👅.

"What y'all want" teo said
"You" I mumbled
"What you say" teo said to me
"Nothing" I said
"AKWARD HE LOVE YOU HE WANT THE BOOTY TEO" Keyleo yelled out
Teo ran upstairs and I ran after him but he locked his door I had a key to it so I unlocked it and he tried to get away from me but I picked him up.
"Put me down" teo said
He started to wiggle to get out of my grip but I ain't let him get away so he would stop wiggling I kissed him he kissed back but for a minute then he ran to Keyleo room and locked the door I heard him crying while talking to Keyleo my baby aww I just walked to my to go to sleep.
Teo POV
I was so shooketh when he kissed but I only cried because When I ran into her room I hit my pinky toe on her bed so I went to his room to apologize for running away like a bitch so went in there and Somebody had picked me up but it was dark like burnt bacon so I couldn't see like a bitch scurred I was bout to yell but whoever this is covered my mouth ya biotch.
Ayo pov
So teo walked in my room and I picked him up and covered his mouth cuz I know his ass was going to scream then wake up my momma I turned on the lights so he could see.
(Oh and ayo was crying after teo ran cuz he thought he hurt teo or scared him)
"Sorry I scared you" I said
"It's ok" Teo said
"Why are you here not to be rude"I said and wiped my eyes
"I came to say sorry and what's wrong"He said
"I heard you crying sorry for kissing you I should've just told you"I said
"Aww I was crying cuz I hit my toe on Keyleo bed come here my bebeh" He said when he said that I ran to him and put my face in his neck
"Go to bed I know you tired"He said
"How you know that"
"Cuz when we were little every time you cried you went to sleep ya lil baby"
"I'm older than you"I said
"Ok and your 17 and I'm 15 so yeah"He said
"Ok goodnight"I said
"Ok goodnight bye"He said
"TEO COME HERE"I said frowning
"What bebeh"He said
"No goodnight kiss"I said
"Why now I'm sleepy"He said
I frowned and said ok then he came up to me and gave me a kiss and before we stopped kissing I licked his face.
"You mine foever ples"I said
"Ok bebeh" He said looking a little bit scared and nervous
"Uhh ok goodnight"He said and rushed about of my room like he was really trying to out if there it was pretty weird I'm going to have to investigate that.