Hot cranes manufacturers

About Us

Founded in the year 1998, at Ahmedabad (Gujarat, India), we "Maruti Engineering," are instrumental in manufacturing, exporting, trading and supplying a broad assortment of superior EOT Cranes, Crane Hoists, Industrial Crane and Material Handling Equipement. Our company also provide services of Spare & Precision Parts & offered range includes Heavy Duty EOT Cranes, Industrial EOT Cranes, Double Girder EOT Cranes, Hoist Jib Cranes, Jib Cranes, etc. Our offered product array is precisely manufactured with the utmost precision under the supervision of our experienced professionals using the best grade raw material sourced from the authorized vendors of the market. Due to their features like dimensional accuracy, excellent finish, corrosion resistance, elevated durability, low maintenance and optimum quality, these products are extremely valued by our clients. We offer our products in various specifications and dimensions as per in order to meet varied requirements of clients. Apart from these, our precious clients can avail these products from us at leading marketing prices. In order to ensure smooth production process, we have established a high-tech infrastructural facility that spreads over a vast area of land. Our facility is segregated into various functional departments such as procurement, production, quality testing, research & development, warehousing & packaging, etc. In our production unit, we have armed the most-advanced machines and ultra-modern technology that help us to complete the large-scale and immediate orders of our clients with high level of excellence in committed time frame. We have a team of highly skilled and knowledgeable professionals, who are recruited by us, after a stringent recruitment procedure. Our professionals hold enormous years of experience, high qualification and expertise in their concerned fields. Further, these professionals are the backbone of our organization, who works in the most cohesive manner with each other to provide the highest level of satisfaction to the clients. Quality is the prominent factor that makes us reputed business organization, therefore we direct all our efforts towards maintaining the consistency in the quality of our entire range. Further, this qualitative range of products is delivered to customer within the stipulated time period. The prime concern of our organization is to attain optimal client satisfaction through all our endeavors. Keeping the individual demand of our clients in mind, our experts develop offered range as per the specifications proposed by them. Owing to our transparent business dealings and ethical trade policies, our esteemed clients have full faith on us. In order to gain optimal satisfaction of clients, we offer our exclusive range at affordable rates. Additionally, for the ease of clients, we provide flexible modes of payment such as cash, DD, Cheque, etc. 

Company Profile

Our sophisticated infrastructure is well segregated into various units such as production unit, quality division and research & development. The production unit brings in new machines to suit the modern technologies. The unit is developed by directing an explicit focus towards offering technologically advance range of material handling machinery. Therefore, we have all requisite facilities including modernized, efficient and high performance machines for manufacturing our range in line with the international quality standards. Moreover, we are well equipped to offer consultancy & services in the areas of erection, commissioning and testing of cranes & hoists. Further, we conduct regular sampling method in our in-house testing unit. 

Our Team

To get huge success in business, an organization requires a skilled team of professionals. In this respect, we are backed with highly qualified team of professionals who are expert in their related domain. Our professionals maintain cordial business relations with clients in order to meet their bulk & urgent orders in a promised time frame. In addition to this, we conduct various training sessions and seminars to keep them update with the latest technology and demands of the industry. Moreover, their constant endeavor towards improving the products at par with the quality standards ensures us to attain at the top position in the industry. Our team of professionals: Engineers Technicians Quality controllers Researchers Sales & marketing executives Customer care personnel The company is supported with a team of around 100 employees. The Key positions are as described below: Operations Head - Looks after the operations and the Systems Implementation, Head Marketing - Looks after Marketing and Sales of the Company, Head - Customer Services - Looks after Maintenance and Services function, Head - Finance and Accounts - takes care of Commercial part and Funds Management