CHAPTER 02;

Bradley's POV.

She kicked me out. I mean, after I cummed, after I made her cum. The beautiful stranger kicked me out and didn't even tell me her name. Just kicked me out!

I'm so mad now, walking back to my apartment, two blocks from hers. I don't know her name, and she knows mine – which makes me angrier. I can already say that I'm going to yell at everyone tomorrow, and I don't feel bad about that. I'm the boss for one reason.

I'm going to yell even at the new agent that arrives tomorrow. I feel so frustrated, shit.

She's so good.

I mean, the girl that kicked me. She's delicious. When she took that dress off and exposed her naked beautiful body – I went insane. I can't actually remember everything, just her lips on mine, her soft hair falling on her back while she was on the top of me, her moans while I was banging her, so deep into her.

Shit. I can feel my dick coming back alive even now, just because I'm thinking about her. I shouldn't be thinking about her, she kicked me out. No one ever kicked me out. Why would she kick me out?

I try to focus on getting the elevator and opening my apartment door. Home never felt so empty. I feel empty too – I gave her everything I still had inside of me. I want her again. I want to have sex with her on the cold floor, and against the window, so everyone can see and inside the shower, so I can't say what's water and what's her juice.

I know where she lives, I can go back there. I might still have a chance to taste her again. Am I creepy? I don't care.

I don't feel ashamed while I take my clothes off again, still thinking about her lips, and touch myself, wondering what's her name. I hear my own moaning coming out of my throat. I'm so hard that it hurts. She's so perfect that it hurts. Everything hurts but at least, when the last cum comes out of me, I feel so tired that I can sleep.

But, to be honest, I don't remember when I fell asleep. Now, waking up because of my damn phone ringing, I wonder why I'm naked if I'm alone.

Oh.

The girl.

Spectacular girl.

No, no. I need to take her out of my mind now. I'm the boss. I gotta go to work and yell at people.

I like to scare people. The new agent has no chance with me. I don't care if she's all focused and talented and workaholic or even too serious like everyone is saying.

She's gonna suffer because I've decided that I want to make her suffer because I hate her. I know that don't her. Haven't even checked her entire file. Isabel? Isabelle? I don't know. I don't care. I hate her.

I only like the girl from last night and only because I fancy her, so I walk out of my building, get into my car and drive to work.

* * *

Isabelle's POV.

I wake up too early because I'm scared, I must admit. Simpson's my new boss – everyone hates him because he hates everyone. He's famous inside the FBI. I don't know him, but I'm afraid anyway.

The guy from last night told me his name after I ask him to leave me, after he made me reach a fantastic orgasm. He didn't look mad, or disappointed. Just said, "I'm Brad, by the way," and walked out. I didn't have a chance to say my name, but I missed him two seconds after he took his dick away from me.

Last night was the first time I did something like that. I mean, going home with a total stranger, have sex, and kick him out. It truly helped me to forget about Simpson's reputation for quite some time, but...

Here I am, inside my new office, hearing about how bad he is from a girl that works with him for a long time.

"Sorry, Kris," I say. She looks at me with those big green eyes – I feel like she already knows all my secrets. "If Simpson is that bad, why do you all keep working with him?"

She arches an eyebrow. "Not everyone has the opportunity to move out when things get hard," she answers. I know she's not trying to offend me, everyone that works in FBI is like that – rude for no reason.

My new phone rings. Kris walks out of my office and I take a deep breath, picking it up. "Good morning, agent Hill," I hear someone saying. "I'm agent Candace Harris, Simpson's personal assistant."

"Good morning, agent Harris," I say. I already feel intimidated by her.

"Mr. Simpson wants to meet you now," Candace says. Why does everyone have to talk like that?

"Right. I'm on my way," I answer her.

She turns the phone off and I try to prepare myself to meet the famous agent Simpson, so I walk fast to his office, meeting Candace by his door. She smiles at me, encouragingly.

She says something to him on the phone she's wearing on her ear and turns her face to me again, pointing the door at me. An enormous black door in front of me. I feel that I'm sweating when I open that door, walking in.

He's sitting down on his chair, looking down so I can't see his face, wearing a black suit. He looks intimidating, I'm nervous, scared and he's...

He is...

He is the guy from last night?!

* * *