I followed close behind Cameron and Nash as they made their way to Sky's room. Nash grabbed her up and walked right back out. Cameron kept looking at me and didn't even think to tell me what they planned to do. Finally I asked them what they were doing. Only the answer was simple.

"Going to find him and no you aren't going, stay here in case he does come home," Nash commanded. I shrugged and watched them walk out.

Something in me wanted to get in my car and follow them. I guess That would have been to suspicious. Funniest thing about this was, he knew he wasn't suppose to leave. I couldn't believe him. He didn't have any means on telling me. And besides that, he was being a brat. So with that I watched the boys pull out in Cams car. After they pulled out I walked upstairs to dress. My room was very neat It was organized.

I slipped on a black mini skirt, leather. I also put on my blue and black sparky tank-top. I slid my leather boots up my legs. I was going to the club. I needed a break. And it seemed like this was the only one I was going to get. So I put light makeup in my eyes and I pulled my hair into a ponytail. Put deodorant on and sprayed about tree puffs of perfume. I wast about to let that punk ruin my evening. He wouldn't be home anytime soon.

By the time I was ready it had taken my an hour. The club opened late so that gave me time to fold some laundry and clean the rooms. And that's exactly what I did. I didn't hesitate to vacuum Hayes' room first. I did Sky's then Nash's. After I did that I decided I'd better take the dishes out if the dishwasher. I unloaded and put up in twenty minutes I was finished. By the time I it all the chores done, it was already two in the afternoon. Perfect time to go get some dinner before the club.

**When I arrived at the club I noticed that the music was blasting through the speakers. I could smell cigarets and alcohol. The best thing about this club, no age limit. Well under 16 don't get in. I was exactly thirty minutes into the dancing when I decided to grab a drink. The song, 'Talk dirty' played while I was drinking my margarita. It was a very strong drink. I only had one of those. But someone kept telling me I drink an orange mountain. So I ordered that. The funny thing was I was drinking my guilt for my sister and Hayes away. Not to mention I wanted to drink Nash out of my head. None of it really worked.

The drink had very stout alcohol in it. About three of those and I was completely wasted. Everything was a blur. I could barely see the dance floor. I knew that it was their. I remember 'Love more' blasting through the speakers. Some drunk dude was dancing a up on me. He was a good dancer. Funny I didn't remember what his name was. My head spinning and I realized that if I didn't get home soon if be to drunk to drive. Then I seem someone I remembered. The lady from the restaurant, Jane.

"Hey jJane," I said as she actually remembered me. But then she noticed my drunken problem.

"Cc-can you driiive me hhome," I barely spit out. She then looked around and then nodded to me.

She had her boyfriend to drive her car while she drove mine. I sat in the front with her. She kept slapping me to keep me awake. She didn't want me passing out in the car. The oddest thing was she knew exactly where I lived. We rode in silence until we pulled up at the house. She sighed at me and parked my car. She looked at me once then got out to help me out.

She got me out and walked me to the porch. She rang the bell and waited with me for someone to answer. The car was here. That meant they returned. And it was ten at night. Sky would be in bed. Someone finally answered the door. It was a blur but I could tell who it was. Jane greeted them with a drunken me. Cameron was shocked at me. Then Nah had to show up.

"Oh god, um we got her from here, thank you, Nash said as he gabbed me from the right. Cameron had the other side. They knew what I had done. I had never been that bad before. When I am drinking, I tell all.

"Mandy why in the world would you do this," Cam Asked as his face became wry concerned. Nash was rubbing his hands through his hair in frustration.

"Well, it started two years ago when I had an accident, my sister was she was, injured, yes no more sisinging," I said not making since. Nash looked at Cameron and they both just listened to my nonsense.

"Anywhosera, she didn't sing with me ananymore, and I was I was driving yep I was, and then last night yep he did it, I said not making any sense. Cam stood up. Nash bent in front of me.

"Who done what to you," Nash asked being a bit rude.

"Hayes, he kisses me and he only did it for money, and I heard him saying he taped it, yep he did sure sidid," I said. I was making myself laugh. Why was I laughing about that?

"Another one," Nash said as he stood up. What did that mean? He did it before.

"I'm sleepy," I said as I completely went out. Right in the couch. And I had a feeling they would be very angry with me the next morning.