"Okay" sounding upset priya started walking by when the phone in the reception buzzed...

"Yes sirrr....yeah a lady is here...yes one sec..." She held the receiver as she called Priya back..." amm mam what's your name?"

"Priya..."

"Sir priya is here..." She said as she kept the receiver and led priya towards the lift

-----***-----

Priya's POV

I took in the enchanting look of the interior's of this magnificent building which explodes within self with positive vibes...
Walking in the lift the blonde pressed 12th as we made our way towards the main office...

Every head turned towards us... maybe towards the walking seduction besides me!... She knocked thrice in a decent manner as she peaked a little more than necessity and said "Sir Ms. priya is here!" Was that her same voice back down? I thought as this was way different and more fake!

She made way for me to go in and closed the door behind us before Mr.Kapoor ordering her to not disturb unless he says!...

"Come sit na!" He said pointing towards the chair

The visitors chair was really unexpectedly warm...as it just eased my tension a bit

"So finally my charm pulled you close to me!" He rolled his tongue in his cheeks while getting a dead glare from me and then he burst into few giggles... But that didn't irked me..but made me calm a bit

"I need your help!..." I tried making a convo when he cut me in "anything for you darling" he smiled

His smile just sooth me like anything!....

"I need to know about someone!.." I told

"Well this is not a detective Bureau!" He added

"Please... I know you can help me in this Without taking my advantage!...." Sh*t what I blurted!

He rosed from his seat walking straight towards my chair he knelt on his knee face to face

"You okay!.. why you said like that?" He asked as the concern reflected in his eyes

"I dont know..." I said it in a whisper playing with my pink dupatta... scratching the back of my hand...I was nervous and was......... Scared... My gaze was fixed down where my hands were assaulting the other...

He placed a gentle hand on mine stopping the riot between my hands and my mind and heart simultaneously...

I looked straight in his eyes which just helped me to calm my nerves and my nightmares...it helped me look beyond my fear towards the bright light within me...which yelled it as my strength

"Priya you can trust me...I know certain things are not in our hands...but it is life afterall! .. we have our share of ups and down...but that...jaujrb wjjfm........." His voice went deaf to my ear as my eyes got fixed on his...and then shifted on his big lips which all of a sudden felt so alluring!!!

No priya don't do this!!! My mind yelled at me while my heart was all dhak dhak karne laga...

He was soo close to me!!

Bam!! My mind stopped my heart stopped all i could gather in was that I just leaned onto him and pressed my lips hard on his taking hold of his upper one!!..

Fu*k! What the hell's wrong with me!!...

He looked so shocked at first as his grip on the chair i was sitting went firm...his hand which was holding mine went stiff and his grip tightened the other on the back of the chair went hard as he made a light turn of the chair to make a greater access of our faces!...