Preface

Chapter One

He is popular heartthrob jerk in the campus.

I'm just nobody nothing but a nobody or invisible as if I didn't exist in this damn world.

Every girl wants him and every guy wants to be him.

And me, I'm just like a shit that they make use of fun. They treated me like a total shit, and they bully me.

He is rich I mean super rich. He can role everything in his own hand like shit of game card.

And me, I'm just a poor guy who has nothing but a countless dream.

He is straight as pole. Every girl kneels and begs just to be with him, and to have him after all he is a good boyfriend material as they said.

And me, I'm just a Gay. You heard it right I'm A Gay. A faggot what my bullies call me.

He is a sporty person reason why he has a defined, toned, and dead gorgeous body. Did I just drool and complemented him? Aish No.

He is 6 feet tall high and I'm just shorty as 5.3 feet tall nothing compared to him.

Those are some of the characteristics that proved that we completely opposite to each other. But why all of the sudden he shows interest in me as if I was like a (-) charge and he was like a (+) charge then sudden he got attracted to me. I've tried got away to you but it feels like we are like magnet, we are being pulled by a force to be together. I hate every being of you but why all of a sudden I fall in love with you.

As they said, Negative charge and Positive charge attracts to each other.

In simple words " Opposite Attracts."