Luis: Yes Dean. I am with her. I had to stay the night last night. Ed had to go to the store after I talked to him and he wasn't going anywhere unless someone was there for her so I stayed. It was late when he got back.

"Hey Luis, you okay back there?" Ed asked and I looked up from my phone.

"Um yeah. Just talking to Dean." I said and he nodded his head. "He's just being his usual self." I said and he nodded his head head.

"Well Dean can just shush." Taylor said and I chuckled. "What's he complaining about?" She asked.

"About how I'm with you right now. I explained to him what happened." She looked back at him.

"Well then he'll get over it. I was completely fine with you staying there last night and I appreciate you looking out for me while Ed was gone at the store. There was no way you were going home that late anyways. I wouldn't allow." She said and I nodded my head. Good to know Taylor good to know. We got to the school and Ed dropped us off up front. We walked inside and we both were swarmed with a whole bunch of people.

"Oh my goodness I missed you so much." One said.

"Glad you're safe." Another.

"I'm for now on your guard dog." I knew Averman said that.

"Averman you know only the bash brothers could do that." I don't know who said that. "No offense you're a little bit of a pip squeak." They continued.

"Well she has all of us who are here to protect her." Adam said and she smiled at him.

"Guys look I'm okay. I really am. It wasn't that bad." She said and I smiled. You know part of me, I knew that deep down inside she wasn't okay. We were all smiling and laughing and just talking when the doors flew open and there stood a Dean Portman. Oh brother. Taylor saw him and just walked away, probably to her locker. Dean followed her and I don't know if it was going to be good or not. Everyone followed them and we weren't sure what was going to happen next.

"You should have had Luis go home." He said and she looked at him.

"Look Dean, I was passed out and have been passed out since 2:30 yesterday. I didn't even know he was there until my brother said something to me this morning. Luis explained to you why he was there. There was no harm to anything." Taylor said and Dean looked at her and then at me.

"Okay okay. Wasn't sure you would want him there after what he did to you." I looked at him.

"Dean just stop. It's in the past. Don't worry about it. I'm not worried about it." She said as she shut her locker door. "Now I'm gonna go to first period." she said and walked away. Dean looked at me and everyone looked at him. Wow okay.

Adam POV

I followed Taylor to our literature class and sat down with her.

"Are you okay?" I asked her and she looked at me and nodded her head slowly.

"I don't know, I think. I mean I was just kidnapped. Now all this new things happening and the past that happened not too long ago is coming back again. I really don't know." She said and I nodded my head.

"Well I just want to let you know that I did have a talk with Luis the day he did that to you." I told her and she smiled.

"Thanks Ad but you didn't have to do that. I appreciate it though. You know I just want to forget everything that happened, everything bad that happened and just leave it in the past. I'm tired of everything bad happening. I just wish for once everyone would get along and good will happen once again." She said and I nodded my head. I felt so bad. Nothing good has ever came to her lately. The bell rang and we all got silent. The teacher came walking in and looked around at everyone and her eyes met at Taylor's and I's desk. She began to smile and Taylor wasn't paying attention.