Havoc

Designation : Havoc

Nickname: B-25G

Age: He's the exact number but he's was online during the war for Cybertron. (At least four million.)

Height: 26 ft.

Homeland: Kaon

Gender: Mech

Race: Cybertronian

Looks:

+Underneath his visor and mask his face closely resembles Cyclonus from MTMTE. Besides the more skeletal look of his facial plate, his optics are severely battered to the point where he can't see with his visor.+

+North American B-25 Mitchell alt mode+

(Imagine the visor as a dark crimson color

(Imagine the visor as a dark crimson color. I had a picture of him with more of an olive green but the chrome is more of standard metal for the B-25G.)

Personality: Very introverted; he prefers to watch things happen rather than participate in them. He can be very cynical, and his shows this everytime he comes into contact with the humans. He desperately wants to have friends he can trust, but he's too head strong to admit it. His outward shell prevents him from finding anyone to get close to. He's extremely intelligent, and enjoys puzzles and planning attack formations. He can be very tactless, and straightforward with people. He often hurts people with his words.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Likes: While not known to outwardly express his tastes and likes, but he does show some tolerance for Starscream. He also enjoys a good old fashioned explosion.

Dislikes: Unlike with things he enjoys Havoc is very outward about things he hates. Humans, being told how to do his job, taking off his visor, the drones, night, losing, weakness, Nevada, Not being able to stretch his wings. The list go's on.

Fears: His face being seen, accidentally blowing himself up

Crush: Starscream, or OC

Sire: (Airstream)

Carrier: (CarpetBomb)

Ranged weapons: M2A1 .50 caliber (12.7mm) Heavy Machine Guns. Multiple smaller caliber machine gun placements around his frame. 75mm M4 cannons. On a usual attack operation he carries 8 ground to air missiles.

Melee: The edges of his wings are a lot sharp than they appear; but he prefers to use his sharp digits. He is very unskilled in melee combat.

Faction: Decepticons

Rank/Job/Position: Heavy weapons guy, and artillery control.

Others: Voice sounds like WFC and FOC Soundwave with his voice modifier enabled, without it he sort of sounds like Tony Jay.