Chapter 1~ A Need For A Bodyguard

Hehe, few things ^.^

I made this cover in Photoshop. Photoshop is seriously amazing XD (Do not own any of the pictures I'd used.

The font that I'd used for the title was actually called Voltage lol XD So I thought that was cool ^_^

Anyways! Hope you'll enjoy this chapter <3

Soryu's POV

.... It was another typical day in the hotel of Tres Spades. Ha, that kinda rhymes.

Ahem....

Baba: "I don't believe this! How could I have lost?!"

Baba throws his hands up in exasperation as Ota reaches over to collect the scattered cards.

Ota: "I'm in disbelief as well.. Considering that you'd most likely cheated only to have lost. Though it's kinda funny."

Ota says and sticks out his tongue mockingly towards Baba as he reshuffles the deck.

Mamoru: "And that's why I don't play card games with Eisuke."

The lazy ass so called detective smirks as he lights up a cigarette in his corner.

Eisuke: "No one can beat me."

And of course Eisuke is giving his confident signature smirk, with his arms crossed.

As for me, I was simply sitting on the couch slowly sipping the 10 million dollar wine. It's actually Eisuke's but as they say.. What they don't know won't hurt them.. Though I have a feeling he knows that I took one of his bottle of wine..

Baba: "I'm pretty sure Boss cheated somehow.."

I heard Baba murmuring to himself.

Hahh.. These guys seriously have nothing else better to do..

Ota: "Hey Soryu, wanna join in too? Maybe you can beat Eisuke."

..Seriously? Can't they tell that I'm fed up with their idioticness?

Baba: "Yeah Sor! Beat him for us!"

Baba chimes in and I suppressed the urge to roll my eyes.

Soryu: "No thanks."

Baba: "Come on~ It'll be fun! Or are you scared you'll be defeated?"

Soryu: "...."

Ota: "Ack! Put the gun away Soryu!"

Baba: "Y-yeah! I was just k-kidding!!"

Eisuke: "If you're gonna shoot everyone here, at least shoot me last. Baba can go first for all I care."

Ota: "I claim second to last!"

Baba: "Ugh.. Is no one going to defend me?"

Mamoru: "In my opinion, it's best to not get involved if you're not yet involved. So.. I have nothin' to do with this."

Baba: "... Even Mamo.."

They're all annoying.. How the hell do I even cope with these lunatics without killing myself from annoyance first?

I sighed, putting my gun back in my suit pocket.

Eisuke: "Anyway.. Soryu."

Soryu: "Hm?"

Eisuke: "... I've noticed lately that---"

(CLICK)

Suzuki: "Hello, I'm here to clean.."