~Lovers~

Chris P.O.V

I woke up and Garcia was on my chest , I looked down at her and she was watching Mickey Mouse while honesty was fixing breakfast.

Garcia saw me woke and hugged me tightly. I kissed her forehead

"Hey beautiful. "

"Hi daddy."

"How was your sleep?"

"Well , it felt good being on your chest. Your so soft."

"Thank you BabyGirl. Your soft too. "

"I know."

"Where is mommy?"

"Cooking pancakes and stuff."

"Alright , let's go scare her."

She jumped up and we tip toed in the kitchen behind her , She was singing love 2 remember by me of course. Garcia jumped on her back and she screamed . I kissed her and she laughed

"Y'all! Wtf?!"

"Lmao. We got you!"

"Ugh. Man."

We kissed again and she kept cooking.

. .. Finally we ate.

After we were done , I got dressed and was about to leave until she grabbed me by my belt towards the couch.

I got on top of her and kissed her neck . She moaned , we started having a make out session.

Garcia cleared her throat . I got up and kissed her cheek.

"Daddy . Why were you ontop of mommy?"

"We were hugging."

"Really?"

"Yup."

"But I seen you kissing her neck then her lips.'

I stayed quiet.. "Gotta go . Love y'all."

"Love you too." They both said.

Did my daughter just see that?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Cassie P.O.V

I can admit I so miss Chris. I feel like shit for kicking him out but he yelled at me. Although he was right. I shouldn't have went back to him.

I don't know what to do. I wanna break up with Derek but , I want Chris and Chris is with that girl . I don't wanna seem desperate . Although I am..

Messages:

"Chris. Can we talk?"

"About wha?"

"I'm sorry for kicking you out. I know I'm a real bitch for going back to Derek."

"Explain to me why tf would you go back to him?! He clearly don't appreciate you."

"I know but.."

"You need to leave him before you even decide to talk to me again."

"Chris please."

"No. You need to do it. Don't text , call , nothing including me. Until it's done. Bye Cassie. "

"Chris."

"Cassie. I'm serious."

"Fine."

"Love you too. "

"Mk. I love you . "

"Text me when you did it."

"Alright bye. "

"Bye BabyGirl"

He still calls me his BabyGirl? Awl. I know I still have him. I need to know if I really do thoe. ..

@CassieLover: @Chrisbrown : "I love you boo. "

I waited a while ... @Chrisbrown : @CassieLover : "I love you BabyGirl. ❤️"

I smiled @CassieLover : @Chrisbrown :" How much? Which way? Why?"

I knew he was gonna stare then text. He doesn't like when I ask questions. @Chrisbrown:@CassieLover:"Only god will be able to solve that. Wifey way . Because your my queen. Perfect in my eyes. I love your flaws and all. I love you . Is that enough BabyGirl?"

I smiled @CassieLover:@Chrisbrown:"Yes it's enough Chrissyboo."

@Chrisbrown:CassieLover:"I love you lmao."

@CassieLover:@Chrisbrown:"I love you."

I still had him. I know I can get him so , I broke up with Derek and told Chris. He was happy . Really happy.

He came over and We yanno.

.......................

"I don't wanna spend my life without you Cassie. "

I looked at him and he looked depressed. "Your with honesty..."

"I know , I only dated her to see if I still had you.."

"You always did."

He looked down , I lifted his head up and kissed him "I love you Chris. I'm always here for you."

"I love you Cassie."

Chris P.O.V

Am I falling Inlove with my ex?

Oh , no. I can't hurt honesty again. Omgg.. Garcia. Damn she'll hate me forever.

I'm all caught up man!

-In and out of love. ❤️💔