Abhigyan Awards 2018

HELLO ABHIGYANS!!!

A year is ending and time to begin another brand new year!
What better way to start this new year than to start a set of new awards to reward all Abhigya writers who give their heart and soul to the fics they write, no?

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

So after a little consideration and unsuccessful awards we are now gong to try this and we welcome you all to

🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉
The Abhigyan Awards 2018
🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉

Well, this is just and informing post to all of you abhigyans out there. We are going to try to give our level best to keep it organised and well managed and not disappoint you but if we do any mistakes, SORRY!!!

So to keep this organised I would like to ask every writer to comment anything like even a letter so that we know you wrote stories on abhigya. We need you all to register first so pen down your comment so we know you're a part of it.

🌟 Requirements 🌟

Follow us
The story needs to have abhigya as the leads or pivotal characters

🌟 Entering 🌟

In the next page, participants are to enter their book names in the categories.

🌟 Judging 🌟

Judging will be done completely on the basis of the votes. But! The categories aren't the conventional categories that are usually laid down. You'll see what I mean in the next page.

🌟 Submission Deadline 🌟

Submission of the story names will be accepted till 15th of January. Comment your story names in the next page.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Many might not know of this awards and miss out. Please tag all the Abhigya writers or readers you know of. Voting will be done by readers and other authors.

Tag as many as you can buddies!
💃💃💃

I'll begin by tagging some.
---anu--- lazyakabookworm suba30 HARITHA02 srimathivijayabaskar ImAbhigyaShabir aditi_roy FatimaKhan813 Live_Till_It_Hurts crazymahiz Prathi1412 AbhiGyaCraze CrazeAbhigya varshni81 pragya JasPrad