Chapter 2

NOBODY IS PERFECT

🌹KEERAT'S POV🌹

Mate was the word that got me zoned out of this world. I looked at my mate and appreciated the way is, by checking him out. He was 6'3 and has dark brown hair with some few strands of light brown hair. He has a sharp jawline that when I touch it, it will cut my finger. He has the most sexy lips ever, they were pink and plump like you could kiss it forever. Even the thought of kissing those lips got me drooling. He was wearing a plain light blue t-shirt that hugs his muscles very well. From the looks of it he works out a lot. He was also wearing some jeans and and also some white nike shoes.

But the part of his face that extracted me the most were his eyes. He has greyish blueish eyes that was looking straight at me. I could look at his eyes forever and would never get bored. But the weird thing is that he didn't react when he was looking at me. But that was not the weird part, he had a surprised, desperate, and scared type of looked on his face. He was looking around trying to find something or someone.

My teacher cleared her voice, "okay class today we will be having a new student today all the way from Paris, he's name is Gabriel Louis and he was from the pack called 'Le pack de loups solitaire' which means 'the one lone wolf pack'. I spaced out again, Gabriel is such a hot and sexy name. I am lucky my mate has it. I am only slightly disappointed of my mate because he still haven't realise that,me, Keerat Kaur, his mate, was like right in front of him. But when really got me out of my thoughts were just a few words my teacher said and I wish I never heard it.

"Okay class before we continue what we started I would like to inform all of you that Mr Louis has a disability which is, he is blind. So I would like to inform you all that to please don't make fun of him and to help him out if he doesn't know a topic or with anything".

Blind my mate, is blind. I was not only sad for my mate for being blind but angry at all of my classmates for snickering, laughing and also pointing at my mate. I looked at Gabriel to see he was looking down and I thought I saw a few tears slid down his check. I was angry that I released a barbaric growl, it was so loud I think China herd it. Everyone stopped talking and looked at me. I even thought I saw someone pee his pants.

"Yes Miss Kaur is there something you will like to tell us after you had released that growl". I didn't realise I was standing but after what Ms Amelia said I realise I was indeed standing. After the mention of my name I saw Gabriel tried to look for me. After 5 minutes he finally saw me or more like he looked at the direction I am standing, his eyes seem to shine happiness even through the sadness.

"Um, Miss Keerat I would really appreciate if you could sit down and I can continue my lesson". Mrs Amelia said with an annoyed face. I muttered an apology while sitting down. I noticed Gabriel with the help of my teacher was now sitting down in the front seat, which was two rows away from me.

During the whole lesson I didn't hear a speck of what my teacher said, I was to busy drooling over my god like mate's back. Like damn son you have a nice back. Kiki was talking to me and apparently Gabriel's wolfs name is Giovanni. Huh what a sexy name, oh who am I kidding everything about my mate is sexy. I was so into my day dreaming that I didn't hear the bell ring singling free period has started.

I saw everyone ran out of the classroom to get to the library or to go home since after free period we can go home, and I saw my mate just getting up and trying to get to the door. I was planning all the type of way I would murder all those a-hole for not trying to help my mate. I saw Gabriel trying to find the door, not wanting to lose him, I did the first thing that came in my mind, and that was jumping out of my chair and screaming wait. Gabriel was shocked and surprised at my outrage. Shocked because I was the only one there and surprised at my loud voice.