Dream Life (Liam Payne)

Just a quick little introduction

I'm Liam's Girlfriend and my Names Ebony

I live in Wolverhampton (I'm not originally from there)

The other characters will be mentioned a bit more later in the story

In the story I'm 18 (16 in real life)

I will upload a picture but you can only see it on the web version not the app

But Me and Liam are the Main Characters, but the other will get a say etc.

My Family in this story

Mum: Lisa

Dad: John

Brother: Joshua- 20

Bestfriend: Shauna

I'm not that good at writing stories, but my friends think I am, i may not upload every single day, but I will try my hardest, hopefully people will tend to like this story, if not, could you please tell me so I can stop writing it. I will try get better more to the middle, as I'm not good at writing stories. Thank you for everyone that will read it.

Now the story will begin, as I've said a tiny bit about myself.

Here it goes.

Chapter 1

~School Morning~

I had my usual dreams of Liam Payne, he tweeted me and said he wanted to meet me in person, everyone can dream right? I was woken by the sound of my phone alarm going off playing (One Direction It's Time To Get Up) I hit the snooze button as it only seemed like I've been sleeping for about 5 minutes. I started falling back to sleep again until Josh come running in and started jumping on my bed to get me up, he also yanked my duvet off me.

*Ebony's Reality*

"GET UP NOW YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" Josh shouted in my ear making me jump.

"Josh I am awake, but was there any need to shout that loud?" I said grumpily

"Mum and Dad told me to wake you up, because 1) you're gonna be late and 2) you have a surprise after school"

I quickly sat up "what do you mean they have a surprise for me? When are they telling me?" I looked at him

"I'm not allowed to tell you, as it will ruin it, but you're not allowed to know till after college, now hurry up"

I got out of bed, and ran into the bathroom, turn't the shower on, and jumped in, I let the hot water hit my body, after 10 minutes I dried myself, chucked on a pair of Denim shorts, a purple tank top, converse. I brushed my teeth and put a tiny bit of mascara on with my "Kiss You" lipgloss. I ran downstairs and said my mornings to everyone, I grabbed an apple and headed out onto my porch to wait for my bestfriend Shauna.

I heard a car horn from down the road, I thought to myself "that must be Shauna" she pulled up into my drive way

"Omg, Ebony, it's been ages since we seen each other where have you been?"

"It's been 24 hours since we last seen each other babe?" I let out a laugh.

"I know but I can't last that long not seeing my bestfriend can I?" She gave me a cheeky look

"My Mum and Dad have a surprise after school for me, but they won't seem to tell me, you don't know anything do you?"

She looked at me so cheekily "I have no idea what your talking about babe" she winked at me

"You do know something, is it bad or good? Why won't you tell me? Is it anything to do with One Direction?"

"Stop with all these questions Eb, there getting annoying now" she smiled

We got into school and as usual me and Shauna walk to our lockers grab our books and go to class.

"I'll meet you at lunch?" I smiled at her

"Indeed, same place as always" as she shouted down the corridor.

(Gonna skip to the end of the day, sorry guys)

*My Point Of View*

Shauna and I we're texting each other while I was walking home alone. I had my iPhone with me, I was listening to 'More Than This' until I ended up at my front door and a woman with a group of men around her walked out my house, the group of boys we're protecting her from Camera's. I was thinking to myself, what's happened? Is my family okay? I ran into my house as fast as I could, dropping my bags at the front door.

*My Reality*

"Mum, Dad, Josh? Hello is anyone home?" I shouted as loud as I could, my voice sounding worrying

"We're in the living room sweetie" my Mum shouted so I could hear her.

I slowly walked in, landing my eyes on my Dad, "what's happened?" I asked quietly

"nothing bad has happened sweetie I promise, it was just your surprise arriving" ,y dad flashed a big bright smile to me.

"so what is is it daddy?"

I'm sorry guys if you don't like this, but maybe people can help me out by commenting?

I need some ideas to put into the story, how should I end up meeting the guys, shall I do it getting the backstage passes from the mystery woman?

Please help, I really wanna write this story, for you guys to read and enjoy, but also to help me out with everything. Thank you guys :) xoxoxo