The boys both blinked and looked out the window to see they were back at the hotel.

"Okay," Julian said speaking for both of them.

Nova reluctantly untangled himself from Julian so the other boy could get out.

Julian slid out and stood there, waiting for Nova who got out immediately. The smaller boy stood closely to Julian, knowing that they couldn't hold hands, but he wanted to feel the protectiveness of the other boy.

The two got inside and Mark was waiting and narrowed his eyes at the two boys, noticing the tightness and Julian's jaw and that Nova was practically glued to his side.

When the boys got to him Mark didn't hesitate. "What happened?"

"I don't know exactly, but I don't really wanna talk about right now," Julian said resting a hand on Nova's back. "How long until my interview tonight?"

Mark wanted to push him for more information, but decided against it. "In a couple hours, why don't you two go rest in your room till then," he suggested looking between them.

Julian felt happy that he didn't ask anymore and just gave him a nod before guiding Nova towards the elevators. Once they got in and the doors shut they immediately took each others hands.

Nova let out a breath and felt himself relax again, squeezing Julian's hand tightly. "I'll t-tell you who he is when we get in the room okay?," he whispered softly.

Julian looked down at him with worry and nodded his head slowly. "You know you don't have too if it'll cause you to get scared again right?" He didn't want Nova to become panicked again just because he wanted to know someone.

"It helps me better if I talk about it. I knew I would have to someday, but I-I didn't expect to see him again," Nova said shakily gripping tighter onto Julian's hand.

"Hey,hey," Julian said pulling Nova into him by his hand and wrapping his arms tightly around his waist.

Nova shut his eyes as he buried his face into Julian's chest and hugged his torso, gripping onto the back of his shirt lightly.

The elevator doors opened again to their floor and Julian kept an arm around Nova's waist as they walked towards their room.

Julian opened the door and shut it behind them, pulling Nova over to the couch and they both plopped down onto it. He pulled Nova into his lap, hugging his waist tightly.

Nova couldn't help but blush lightly and curled up against him, snuggling his face into Julian's shoulder.

They both just sat there for a minute or so, Julian playing with Nova's hair while Nova focused on the sound of Julian's heart beat., trying to let it calm him down before talking.

Julian spoke first though. "I wanted to punch that guy in the face," he admitted stopping his hand.

Nova sighed softly and looked up at Julian who was already watching him. He liked that Julian's eyes didn't hold any anger even when he spoke about punching Jack, they just looked at Nova with concern.

"You would've gotten in trouble and maybe even arrested," Nova said shaking his head. "It would've ruined your image."

"I don't care," Julian said with a snort. "He was scaring you," he said softly squeezing Nova's waist gently. "I don't think I've ever seen someone so scared in my life."

"You probably haven't," Nova said. He wasn't looking up at Julian now, but just looking at the couch.

Julian noticed and held out his hand to Nova and allowed him to take it and play with his fingers. He smiled happily when Nova started to play with his fingers and visibly relax.