"Danna and i broke up, don't freak out with both agreed to it. It's better off this way" I throw myself on the couch while Kehlani and Lauren stare at me with their mouths open.

"I would give you a lecture but you have your officially first day of camp tomorrow so I won't keep you up late" Kehlani yawns making Lauren yawn as well.

"You have everything packed baby?" Lauren throws herself on me making me groan."Yes I do and get off you're squishing me" I try pushing her up but it won't work.

I'm actually nervous for my first camp. I'm barley 17, I'm going to play with the uswnt like for real this time and I'm seeing my ex after a year. Other than that I'm excited. Seattle Washington here I come.

IN SEATTLE

"Come on Y/n we have to go inside""No""Why not""I'm nervous""You've met them all""But I'm actually playing with them and wearing the uniform." Kelley finally drags me out of the car while Alex follows right behind.

"What number am I played with because I play as 13." I ask"27 I believe" Alex answers"Nice" I smile

We finally enter the locker room and I say hi to everyone. My eyes met Mal and I kindly smile at her, she returns one as well. We all head to the field to start my first official practice.

"Good afternoon ladies. We have a tough upcoming game against Brazil so we have to practice hard throughout the days. Other than that, we have a new player joining us and it's of course Y/N Jauregui-Morgan to avoid confusion. I expect all of you ladies to be accepting which I think won't be a problem based on her knowing everyone for a year. Okay ladies it's working time" Jill finishes making everyone go into their positions.I just follow my mom because I have no idea what I'm doing.

"Jauregui and Pugh you both are partners" I choke on air when I hear what Dawn said. I watch Alex's and Tobin's face frown in confusion. Christen just mouths a be careful and i just nod.

"Start with one touch passes to warm you ladies up" Jill claps her hands. I start by passing it to Mal and she does the same.

"So how are you" Mal breaks the silence but still focuses on the ball."I'm fine""How's Danna""Good I think""Why I think""Because I wouldn't know based on us breaking up yesterday""I'm sorry""It's fine"

We hear the whistle blow and go with Jill she explains something but I don't really pay attention because I'm literally staring at Mallory. I still love her a lot but I don't know if I'm ready to date her again.

"Fucking hell Mal" I whimper when Mal gives my ass a squeeze. She shuts me up putting her lips over mine. We are literally making out in her room before the team dinner aren't we smart. I told Alex I would meet her down there but I'm busy at this moment.

I feel Mal's hand creeping up my shirt making me break the kiss. "We can't Mal not today" I tell her kissing her briefly, she just nods smiling. I check the time and there's 10 minutes until the dinner starts so we decide to head down.

Once we enter the room everyone's eyes turn to us. Alex shows anger along with a few other players. Tobin drags me away and I give Mal a glance before I'm forcefully sat down.

"What the hell are you thinking Y/n!" Alex whisper yells."We're not together or anything" I say avoiding eye contact."Do you not remember what she did to you?""Obviously yes but mom i still love her, plus I doubt she is gonna do anything anymore.""I hope you're making a smart decision. Did you tell Lauren and Kehlani""Yes...""What did they say?""They gave me this whole lecture about it but they once again support it"

"Alex let her be happy but if she cheats again. She is going to say bye to her career" Tobin says.

"Okay ladies the schedule remains the same throughout the days. Breakfast is at 8:30 and practice is at 10:00 then lunch's at 1:30. Afternoon practice is at 3 while dinner is at 6" Jill announces.