"Ouch!" I yelled turning around, holding my bum. Someone had pinched me really hard. Is this really what Harry and the others go through every day?

"Paparazzi is not permitted in the building!" I heard someone shout. All the people behind the cameras turned to look and I saw Paul with someone, I assumed to be the hotel manager, at the back with their arms crossed. The paparazzi ignored them and continued asking me stuff.

"Harry! What made you cry in the elevator? Did you have a secret girlfriend and you two broke up?" someone yelled. I turned to move the other direction but I was surrounded.

Suddenly, I felt I strong pair of hands grip either side of my waist and pulled me up off the ground.

"What?!" I yelled in surprise. I was flung over someone's shoulder. I winced and moaned in pain which the very strong and large person seemed to ignore while the paparazzi seemed to catch and immediately wanted to talk about. They only pushed me more, desperate for new information.

"Who are you?!" I yelled over the noise, punching and kicking the person gently. I didn't want to hurt the person because well, he or she did just save me.

"Shut up Harry," the man said. I knew it was a man by his husky voice.

"Who are you?" I yelled again. I hadn't seen his face when he lifted me so I had no idea what was happening.

"It's me, Paul. Who do you think I am?" He said back as he went into a VIP room.

When we entered, he gently placed me on my feet than walked over and shoved the people out, closing the glass door behind him. The paparazzi can't hear us but if anything happens, they will defiantly be able to see us (only if the manager isn't able to make them all leave first).

"I told you to stay in your room Harry. Why are you down here?" he said sitting on the lounge opposite me.

"I wanted it get away from my idiot brother so I decided to go to the gym," I muttered bitterly. I hate making bad first impressions but I'm upset. Paul looked up at me. I was still standing up and started to furiously wipe away my tears again. They hadn't yet stopped from when they started in the elevator.