"You kissed me."

"Yeah, I know that too a-"

"HAK YOU ACTUALLY KISSED ME OH MY GO-"

"CALM DOWN! It's not like I poisoned you or anything," he stared at me while I continued to freak out.

"YoU KISSEd mE, Ha-"

Before I could finish screaming, he had pushed me against himself, kissing me again and this time I had closed my eyes with a laugh, a tear slipping down my cheek as we kissed.

His thumb firmly wiped away the streaking teardrop before it could reach my chin.

I saw him grin as we pulled away and I threw my arms around him.

"You'll always be our runaway queen."

»

"I say the left," I concluded as we stood over the cliff, deciding what side to take the attackers on by.

"Well I want to go to the right," princess declared and we stared at each other.

We all loved each other like family as our group had stuck together for a while and we'd continue to stay together so all was well with the princess and I.

"We've been watching the enemy for the past two hours and you guys still haven't decided where to go," Yun groaned, picking leaves from the ground to store them into his bag.

"If Y/N weren't so stubborn, we would have already taken them down!" Yona gave me a grin as I punched her arm. "OW!"

"Ha! Serves you right! I'm not stubbo-"

"Hate to break it to ya, but you are stubborn," Jaeha poked my shoulder and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Hey! Don't talk to my gorgeous love like that!" Hak cut in as they started bickering.

"You know what? Let's just go left, I'm kinda hungry," princess scratched her head and I nodded, patting my stomach.

"You're right, me too, let's do this and eat after!"

The thought of us all eating together had us grinning as we pictured it.

We both cheered, and I handed over some arrows to her as she held the bow properly

Only after months of constant practice from me and Hak since she'd always hold the bow backwards.

Yanking on Hak's arm, I pulled him down slightly, pressing my lips against his to cut off his argument.

"As much as this warms my heart, which isn't much because you're five seconds from giving away our location, we have a mission to complete first," I flashed a grin at him and he smirked.

"See, green beans. That means I win."

I could hear Jaeha stomp his foot as he stormed around.

"HA! LOSER!"

Moving Hak forward, he turned around to stick his tongue out at the green dragon and I nodded over at the princess as we all put our hoods over our heads.

With a strong smirk, I lowered my bow, shooting an arrow down as the dragons jumped down, the army of soldiers all snapping their heads up with alarmed shouts.

Yun slid down, the princess following after him as they were to guard the back of the army and Hak and I were to halt the front.

Skidding down the mountain, Hak flipped over me, his guando swinging around to push the line of men back as he struck it down in front of me, his eyes finding mine.

"Can I kiss yo-"

"No."

"What, why?!"

I rolled my eyes at his whining, seeing him pout as I stared at him.

"Because we're in the middle of a battle."

"What about after?"

"Definitely."

Grinning, I spun forward, my hands clenched around the bundle of arrows. As I tossed them up into the air, Hak had pushed them forward with the wind of his guando and they flung out in all directions.

And as the lines knocked down further and further, arrows were held against the leader's throat as we all smirked at his terrified expression.

"W-who are you all!?"

I winked, the arrow digging into his ribs as he gasped. We had crowded around him in an instant and he was left powerless and struggling beneath us.

"We, are the one and only," Hak started off, letting me finish our signature statement.

"Runaways."