Chapter 15: You Got Served

Comincia dall'inizio

I pushed past her and moved through the crowd of people. I headed outside and inhaled the fresh air. I swiftly walked over to my car. From a distance I could see Janelle walking over in my direction. Within seconds she caught up to me. "Hey. You okay?" She asked me. I nodded my head. "Yeah."

"What happened back there?"

"Ron approached me about me suing him and then he started professing his love for me again. Ronny approached me about the same thing and then backed me into a corner. She called her self fussing me out, but after today we shouldn't have anymore problems. I made sure she got an ear full and everyone around us heard it." "Daaamn girl. You don't play."

"I wish it didn't have to come down to this, but at this point it is what it is."

"Yeah," Janelle sighed. "Where you headed?"

"Kevin's. I just---I need him right now, ya know?"

Janelle grinned. "Oh I know."

I laughed. "We'll talk later J, okay?" Janelle wrapped me in a hug. "Okay. I love you."

"I love you too."

Janelle walked away and I got into my car.
...
When I got to Kevin's house I used the key he gave me for the first time. He was home with a few of his friends. I took my shoes off at the door. "Hey y'all."

"Hey Lys."
"What's up Alyssa!"
"Alyssa! What up girl!"
"What's up homie!"

"Nothing much guys. How are y'all," I said walking into the kitchen. They said that they were doing good. I grabbed a wine glass and poured some wine into it. Kevin came into the kitchen behind me. He kissed me on the side of my neck a few times and rubbed both of my arms. I turned around to face him. "Hey babe. How you feeling today? You okay?"

I leaned against the counter. "No," I mouthed.

"Why? What's wrong? Who ass I gotta beat?"

"Mine."

Kevin looked at me strange. "What?"

"I came over here with very specific intentions," I whispered as I grabbed the waist of his pants and pulled him closer. "Oh word," he grinned. I stood on my toes and kissed him. My hand ran down the front of his pants. "I need you," I said quietly. I unbuttoned his jeans and slid one hand inside and fondled him a bit. I stood on my toes and whispered in his ear. "Get rid of them." I grabbed my glass of wine and walked away.

"Where you going Lys? You not gonna hang with us today," one of Kevin's friends, Mark, said.

"Nah. And neither will Kevin in a minute."

"What you mean," he said. I chuckled and disappeared into Kevin's room.

After sitting in the room for five minutes I could hear Kevin trying to excuse himself from his friends. "She's had a pretty rough day y'all. She needs me."

"Nigga at least be honest and say you bout to get some," one of his friends, Evan said. They all laughed. "Yeah man we saw the look in her eyes when she came in," Josh teased. "Right we not blind. We peeped what was going on in that kitchen," Darius joked.

"Alright. Alright. Y'all got me."

Everyone laughed. "Listen we'll link up later," Mark said. "Yeah for sure," Kevin reassured. Kevin dapped his friends up as they headed out. Seconds later Kevin finally came into the room. I was half naked and lying on the bed scrolling through my phone. "Took you long enough," I teased as I turned my phone off. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

I crawled over to Kevin and stood on my knees in the bed. "It's okay as long as you make it up to me." I grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. I tugged at his pants and he took them off. I pulled him down onto the bed with me. "Damn baby," he said coming up for air. I laughed as he kissed me. Kevin whispered sweet nothings into my ear and tickled my inner thighs with his hands and later his lips. He made me feel so good that, of course, I had to return the favor.
...
A few hours later I woke up on Kevin's chest. He stroked the top of my head. "I could stay here forever. I swear I'm so content," I said as I hugged his waist. I turned around and laid on my stomach and looked up at Kevin. "What?" He grinned.

"Nothing."

I ran my fingers over his chest. I scooted down a bit and kissed him from his navel up until I reached his collarbone, then his shoulder, his, neck, his jawline. I ran my lips from his jawline to his cheek; from his cheek to his mouth. I ran my tongue along his lips and then kissed him slowly. "See you always starting something," Kevin teased as he looked down at me. I grinned and slid my body in between his legs. I was kissing him everywhere when there was a knock at the front door. He looked at me and I looked at him. "You expecting somebody?" I asked as I kissed his neck.

"Nah, you?" I gave him a breathy no as his hands roamed my body. "Well let's just ignore it," he said as I kissed his ear and fondled him. Someone knocked again. Me and Kevin pretended not to hear it. He manuvered around me until he was leaning over top of me. He kissed and sucked and bit me everywhere. I didn't want it to stop, but there was another knock on the door more aggressive than the last. Kevin sat up and huffed. I sighed and lazily rolled away from him pulling some of the cover with me. I sat up looking for my undergarments. He got out of the bed and threw on a pair of shorts and grabbed a t-shirt to go to the door in. "Who is it," he yelled out. "It's Adrian. And Janelle." Kevin opened the door. "Aye! What's up ya'll!" Kevin greeted them. "To what do I owe this pleasure?"

"You haven't checked your phone? We've been texting and calling you and Alyssa, but we weren't able to get through."

Kevin looked confused. "Nah man. What's up?" Janelle showed Kevin her phone. "Aw shit." He quickly ran in the room with Janelle and Adrian not far behind him. "Lysa," he called out as he burst through the door. "What? Something happened? Why you all panicky?"

"Turn on your phone."

I looked confused. "Okay." I reached across the bed and grabbed my phone. I turned it on. After a few seconds I saw that I had several missed texts and calls. "Aw shit. What happened," I mumbled. I opened up the text from Janelle and was surprised at what I saw. The sex video made it viral on various websites and social media platforms. "Shit. This just got a whole lot worse."

Within minutes my mom called me. "I stand corrected," I said as I showed them the caller ID. "Now it's gotten a whole lot worse." I reluctantly answered. "Hello."

I was greeted by my dad. My eyes grew wide. He started speaking in French and asked me what was I doing and why would I allow myself to be recorded having sex. He was furious with me. My mom was on the line trying to get my dad to calm down. I was on the verge of tears. I explained to him that it was old and that the guy who I was with in the video recorded me without my consent. Once I told them that I was suing those involved with the release of the video my dad was a little relieved. "Do I have to come up there and handle that boy? Cause I will and I'll set shit off. I'm not as young as I used to be, but I'll fight for my daughter. We'll come up there if you want us to. Just let us know ahead of time and we'll take off work." His support made me feel so much better. "Whatever you need don't hesitate to call me and your mother, okay?"

"Okay dad. Thank you. Love y'all too," I said before hanging up.

"So everything's good I take it," Kevin asked.

"Between me and my parents, yes, between Me, Ron, and Ronny, no." I looked at Kevin longingly and tossed myself back into the bed in frustration. I sat back up. "Baby. I wish I could stay, but I have to go pay tweedle dee and tweedle dumb a little visit cuz I'm sick of this shit."

"You know I got your back," Kevin said. "I know. Your support means everything in the world to me."

He smiled. "What do you need me to do?"

I stood up from the bed and kissed him. It ended with a few pecks on the lips. Janelle and Adrian laughed and looked away. I threw my arms around his neck. "I need you to be here when I come back so we can finish what we started," I winked.

He laughed. "Is that all?"

I looked back at him and grinned. "For now."

I left Kevin's apartment and headed back to campus. Shit was about to go down. I could feel it.