the red snow

hi i am bella and i have borther his name is vinny and my boyfriend is his best friend andrew well this is my life but soon it will go up side down....so one day i was walking aroud my nieghborhood  by my self if i told my boyfriend he would go insane he hates me walking alone but i was walking home and then this car stop a stop sign and a person got out and he started walking twords me i froze 'i was so scared but he called a name (isabell ,isabell ) i thought it was my brother so i walk twords him but then he grabed me and put me in the car nd i was thinking i know this car and i no that voice then we got  to a stop and he put a blid fold on me and he started making me walk the i heard a door open a nother voice said good job man you found another one now put her with the others (theres other i was thinking and i was also thinking im going to die) but i get thown down on a couch and the blind fold is still on but then a deep  voice says wen i close this door you can take the blind fold off ok i say y....y..yes then they close the door i  take the blind fold off and look aroud but im alone and im so scared all im thinking about is how i didnt tell my brother or my boyfriend where im going......its morning time i hear now you what to do with her right yea i do now i going to go find a girl now ok ...yes .....then the door slams open and i see a guys wit h a face mask on and he says GET UP so i get up and he says folow me so i folow him and i folow him in to a room that has no windows no nothing other then a bed (im thinking im and going to have to do stuff that i only did once with my boyfriend but i really wanted to keep it that way)   but he says get on the bed and than he shuts the door. then later that day i hear that deep voice again and the other guys says yea i showed her the room is she in there yea she is thats good will deal with her later on toinght.....at my house where is your sister i have no idea (andrew) do u think she went out walking by her self (vinny) i dont kno she uselly does well we can go looking for her o lets do it andrew says so they go out at eleven and they where scaeaming my name bella bella i could here them but i couldnt see them i was think i am going to get raped and then die i was in a room with one other person her name was lily she was 10 and i am 15 but she was here for 5days already and they both did stuff to her  the first day a the second and the third and the fourth she told me as many days your here is as many things they do she also told me there was a nother girl here before i came her name was melondy but she is in a differnt room now cuz she hit one of the people so they had to put in a differnt room but then i hear a door opening it wasnt ours but the scarming and the crying they yell the name mellondy and everyone else leaves her room then the door slams shuts and the guy says get on the bed and take off you colse she is crying but she does what he says and all of a sudden the other guy goes in and does the same thing but the deep voice guy come in here nd says lily its your turn nd lily does what he wants then they leave and lily is crying but then the guy comes back in and says do i here crying from you lily nd she say no with a wisper WHAT LILY NO I SAID  thats what i thought but he doesnt leave the room this time then lily starts crying again so the guy takes he out side and starts beating her with a bat he had but she never comes back in to the room but i hear her voice go in to the room with mellondy so she goes in the deep voice guy say have to go out joe you deal with hte new one. then joe comes in and says do what i say or you will end up dead arnt you joe robison he says yea how do you know me...... i go to your school .......o why did you take me a way from my family please let me go please ill be right back..............joe gets a phone call form the other guy and the guy says its time for mellondy and lily to go he hangs up and all i can here is lily nd mellondy scarimg and a noise like someone gettin shot..........then my brother hears the noise and then he sees the house and the rooms and the people but not me ...but he calls the cops and the cops scarch the house nd they find me in a small room and when i get out and start walking i see that its snowing but its red nd i cry and run to my brother and kiss my boyfriend nd say im sorry for not telling you guys that i was walking by my self...... its been a few years i am now in 10th grade and still with my boyfriend andrew but now i never walk alone.