Chapter One

━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━

THE JONES FAMILY was well known throughout the small town of Hawkins, Indiana. It was pretty hard being the richest family and going unknown in the town. Let's start with Julia Jones.

Born and raised in Hawkins, she just so happened to inherit her grandmother's fortune. Many people responded with different emotions. Happiness, envy, and many more This caused her to lose and gain friends. After losing her husband only two years ago, she is now raising her two daughters, Allison and Cherry, all by herself. Julia loved her daughters; she supported them through all of their decisions, unless they were stupid ones, and was always there for them. Julia could be a bitch when she wanted; she had no problem slaying the fuck out of someone if they got on her nerve.

Next, Allison Jones. The estranged Jones sister Allison would admit she was weird and strange, but she wasn't the "freak" the kids at Hawkins made her out to be. Allison suffered from agoraphobia and anxiety. She couldn't be around lots of people, which resulted in her having to be homeschooled and kept inside all day. Allison didn't mind at all; in fact, she hated people. people who weren't her family. Allison didn't really have many friends; she didn't want any. She figured if she was going to be kept in a house all day, she might as well be by herself. She hated elevators and crowded places. She wasn't a freak; she was herself.

The youngest of the bunch, Cherry Jones. Cherry Jones had quite the reputation in Hawkins. Everyone knew she wasn't meant for the small town life that Hawkins forced it's occupants into.

The Jones could be found at 106 Willkie Lane, currently Cherry's eyebrows furrowed in confusion as she stared at a math problem in her text book. Cherry was a smart girl; she didn't want to be deemed a "dumb blonde" like so many other girls who shared her hair color. She sighed and took a bite of her pizza before trying to solve the problem.

Hearing a repeated tap, she turned her head towards her window, only to find her best friend, Steve Harrington, smiling at her through the glass. She rolled her eyes in response and got up to open the window. Her and Steve had first become friends in kindergarten because a kid had been making fun of Steve's hair, and Cherry had punched the kid in the face, thus starting their incredible friendship. They had been through so much together. Heartbreak, new love, friendship-everything

"What do you want, Harrington?"

Steve pouted at the blonde before taking a seat on her bed. "Why do I have to want something?"

Cherry raised an eyebrow.

Steve raised his hands in mock surrender and said, "I actually don't want anything...except to watch He-Man. It comes on in like five minutes, and my dad's using the TV at home. Pretty please?"