Disaster

It had been three weeks sense Princess (Y/N) agreed to marry Prince Sonic. Most people would think she was lucky,but she knew Sonic and she didn't think so. (Y/N) was  walking out side her room when she saw her father running toward the Castle doors."Father,what is wrong?"(Y/N) asked her rushing father." Our enemy has declared an attack on our kingdom. I must lead our solders to battle."He said,kissing (Y/N)'s head,running off again.
(Time skip 8 month's later)
     It has been 8 months since the King of Solaria(your kingdom) took his solders to fight. A messenger ran to Solaria with a heartbreaking message. The Queen and Princess were eating dinner with Sonic and his best guard. (Y/N) never got his name. "YOUR MAJESTIES! YOUR MAJESTIES!" The messenger said running into the room."What is it tails?" (Y/N) said. "THE KING! HE IS DEAD!" Tails said with tears in his eyes. (Y/N)'s world stopped. She paled. So did the Queen."No...........not dad....."(Y/N) said."The enemy will definitely try t come here, I need some one to protect my daughter"the queen said. "May I suggest my best guard?" Sonic said. (Y/N) wasn't listening to the conversation. She suddenly started crying and ran to her room. She cried most o dB the night,eventually leading to her crying herself to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How was it? Sorry that it is sad, but the others hopefully won't be sad. See ya later my awsome hypnotic
~~hypnogirl23