"Can we switch seats? I love looking out the window."

Julian didn't think he could like Nova anymore than he already admitted to himself. "Yeah of course." He wasn't going to turn down that offer.

He got up from his seat and Nova did as well. They did their best to squeeze past each other without awkwardly pressing up against each other.

Julian sat down in his new seat and wished his pills would just kick in already so he could sleep through the whole flight.

Sometimes he would wake up just before the landing and freaked out at the sudden jolt of the plane. Fortunately though, he's never been close to having a panic attack.

Nova noticed that Julian was gripping both his armrests and decided to talk to him to get his mind off being on the plane.

"You've been out of the country before right?"

Julian looked over at him again and nodded slowly. "Yeah, tons of times." He realized that could've sounded rude and cleared his throat saying sheepishly, "sorry, that didn't sound very nice did it?"

Nova chuckled and Julian found himself smiling at the sound of it. "No, but it's okay."

He rubbed the back of his neck and gave Nova a crooked smile. "But yeah I've been all over the world basically."

"What's your favorite place?"

"Probably Italy."

Nova grinned and Julian felt his heart flutter from the cuteness of it. "You've been there?" "That's one of my dream places to go!" He brushed the hair out of his eyes consciously before continuing, "What's it like there?"

Julian laughed at his giddiness and started into a conversation about it and all the other places he's been on tour before.

Mark felt the plane getting ready to take off and looked across the isle to check in on Julian. To make sure he was okay.

He was surprised to see Julian having no problem with take off, him being in a deep conversation with Nova at the time.

Although Mark was happy that Julian had someone his age on tour with him to just hangout with. He wasn't very happy with the look he saw in Julian's eyes whenever he looked at the kid.

Mark didn't want to end up having to hurt Julian in anyway. He really did care for him like a son considering he's been there for him through most of his career. And he knew if something between the boys started to develop into more than a friendship he would have to stop it immediately.

He could try to keep it hidden as best he could but if he got caught knowing about it wouldn't just cost Julian his career it would cost Mark his own job.

He continued to watch the two for a few more minutes before turning back to look out the window.

Julian could feel his sleeping pills slowly starting to kick in and he put a hand to his mouth to cover his yawn, then blinked sleepily.

Nova smiled, noticing him getting sleepy. "I didn't think it would be that quick," he chuckled.

Julian rubbed his eyes and smiled slightly at him. "It usually kicks in about twenty minutes into the flight, not before we even take off."

The other boy gave him a funny look shaking his head, a soft laugh coming from his lips. "Julian, we took off about half an hour ago.

He blinked in wonder asking in disbelief, "really?"

Nova laughed again nodding his head. "Yes really."

Julian just shook his head laughing with him, "I didn't even notice us taking off?" "How, that's usually my least favorite part."