"This man's smile is dangerous! Makes me forget everything"

Amarendra laughed out loud at her complain and enjoyed the red hue spreading on her neck and cheeks.

They both got ready and were ready to sneak.

"What have you decided?"

"We take merchants' carriage and reach jeevanadhi, from there boat to Mahaparvatham backside."

"Maahishmati is on the top.."

"There is a short cut to the kingdom from the back of the Mahaparvatham Maharaja"

Devasena winced! Amarendra turned and stood to his full height not flinching as the owner of the voice approached them! Devasena too turned slowly and stood looking at Naayaka approached.

"What are you doing here?"

"Aren't you supposed to be assigning duties to the warriors and change of watch shift?"

"Bhargava is there to take care of that Rani Devasena. I am here because I know that Rani Devasena would do such stunts Maharaja"

Devasena glared at Naayaka and Amarendra as the men chuckled.

"Spying on me?"

"No. Just on safe side"

"What?"

"I know that like last time, you are sneaking to Maahishmati. And I am not here to stop you as you have the rights to share the news with your family."

Devasena sighed. How fortunate was she to have such understanding and supporting people around her. But then she saw Naayaka's tensed stance. She frowned.

"Rani Devasena.. Maharaja.."

He stuttered. Amarendra held his shoulder in support.

"Enti Naayaka? What happened?"

He just gave a pained look to Devasena and then turned to Amarendra.

"I think you should be very well under disguise as you enter Maahishmati"

Amarendra frowned.

"Because I don't think you will be welcomed there Rani Devasena"

Amarendra grew tense.

"What are you saying Naayaka?"

His voice grew a tensed edge.

"There is a rumour defaming Rani Devasena Maharaja"

Devasena's shoulders tensed. Defame her? Amarendra gave Naayaka a pointed look.

"Source is unknown. But all started with someone saying about Rani Devasena being adulteress as Rani Devasena is rumoured to be seen with MAharaja Bhallaladeva on various occasions including him visiting Kunthalam once."

Amarendra and Devasena thought of the time Bhalla was in her suite chamber and how he got warning from Amarendra. Naayaka thought about the time Bhalla was seen in Kunthalam and escaped from being beaten to pulp by Rani Devasena. Both men fisted their palms tight. But Devasena stood there without any expression. Her fists were also closed tight. So tight that her nails pricked her skin and blood started oozing out. Amarendra was by her side immediately. So was Naayaka.

"Enti idi Devasena? See blood is.. Huh"

She just pushed Naayaka's hand and pulled Amarendra to their Chamber that was nearby. Naayaka who understood the need for privacy stood outside.

Once inside, Devasena held Amarendra's angarkhi above his heart in her fist and shook him.

"Adulteress? Me?"