The Dunmer growled out, "You bastard! I have no need for your insane babbling!"

"Nor have I need for you to be here. So this is when I say, 'farewell'." Sheogorath smiled, and with a wave, a huge gust of wind sucked Alleyar backwards. He felt like he had flown in the air for eons, and when he came into contact with the ground again, it was right where he know woozily stood.

"Sod... I should have never stopped the Greymarch!" he shouted to the skies above, "I should have let you rot in your own festering insanity!" He looked down, what was he wearing? Tattered rags? He had been wearing priceless garments from the Isles, before. No doubt, another part of Sheogorath's plan. His weapons both powerful and rare, were also missing. He kicked the dirt beneath his linen wrapped feet, "Damn you, you rotten ass!" but just before his voice could roar out another insult, he heard footsteps.

They were armored, and twenty feet off, from what his elven ears could hear. He spun around, looking in the direction of the sound. His able eye could see nothing, and the breeze in the air made spotting shuffling foliage impossible. He sneered, then began to reexamine his surroundings. It was cold, there was a lack of the vibrancy Cyrodiil held, and the trees and plants looked relatively foreign. Concluding that he had no idea where he was, he settled on heading in the direction of the sun. He did so silently, with no wish to gain the attention of a possible enemy.

He walked for almost fifty yards, keeping his eyes on the skies, yet still, there was no sign of a road. As he neared what looked like a thick patch of bush, he slowed, hearing approaching horses from the other side, walking at a controlled pace. Perfect. He thought, At least now I know there are people.

"You!" he heard someone call to him in a hushed tone. He looked back, spotting what looked like a young Nord. "Yes, you! Dunmer!" The Nord neared him. "You look to be in a lost state."

Alleyar grunted, looking away. "What of it? You wish to try and rob me further? There is nothing left to steal."

"No!" the Nord said in defense, "I'm Lokir, I'm in the same situation as you!"

"I find that highly unlikely." the Dunmer sighed, one brow steeply arching.

Lokir shrugged. "We're both on our own, with no weapons or food, nor coin. I'd say we're closer in circumstance than you believe. Listen, all I need is your help. There could be coin in it for you."

Though reluctant, Alleyar found no other real choice but to listen. "... What is it you need help with?"

"Just... I'm not strong enough, but you look like you are! There's a rock over yonder, if you move it, we can get to the road!"

"What coin is there to be had in moving a sodding rock?!" Alleyar snapped.

Lokir pulled back in mild surprise, but continued on all the same. "The coin comes afterwards, I promise! Please, just move the rock, it will help both of us!"

Once again, what other choice did he have? To go and move the boulder for himself? He'd end up helping, either way. "... Fine."

With a small smile, Lokir began to lead the way. Alleyar followed, and soon saw the rock of which Lokir spoke. It was indeed hefty, but Alleyar had moved larger statues. He approached the rock silently, looking for the best spot to place it.

After a few moments, he gripped the boulder, muscles beginning to flex and strain as he pulled the rock aside with a grunt. Before he could even react, Lokir had run through the opening, and headed down a small hill to the road. The horses were approaching, each mounted by a civilian. Alleyar began to head down the hill, after Lokir, when he saw the Nord quickly run up to one of the horses.