"Just in case." Levi added, directing her eyes to meet Lydia's as they both considered the thought of Stiles being alone and searching for them. Lydia nodded, understanding Levi's train of thought.

"In case Stiles Ecomes back?" Malia asked.

"If there's any hope, you need to keep trying." 

______

"What the hell?" Levi asked as she stepped between the planks of wood that were laying across the corridor of the hospital's hallway. Liam and Scott followed closely behind her, also trying to avoid from tripping over a piece of the rail track that had suddenly appeared.

"This is happening everywhere?" Scott asked the beta, confusion filling his face as he looked around the trio at the strange occurrence.

"Here, the school lacrosse field," Liam started, him and Scott moving in front of Levi as she crouched down and touched the metal and wood with her fingers. 

Something was off. Levi was sure it wasn't just the rail tracks - there was something else here. But there wasn't any scent so she couldn't be sure of what, despite the hairs on the back of her neck beginning to suddenly stand on edge.

"What does this mean?" Scott asked as him and Liam turned to look at Levi who was still running her hands along the thick material that was embedded into the ground they stood on. 

"It means..." All three looked over, Levi still crouched on the ground as a new voice entered the conversation. She didn't recognise whoever it was, but Scott and Liam obviously did by the way they suddenly fell into defensive positions and tensed up. "It's working." 

The boys snarled, their fangs and claws coming out as did the mans. Levi slowly rose from her position, mirroring the boys actions as they all growled at each other.

"He can't take all three of us?" Liam suggested, Levi turning around as she sensed someone behind her. 

"No way." Scott answered, ready to charge forward.

"No, but I think he can," Levi exclaimed, her eyes widened as she saw Parrish with his veins flaking green instead of the fire orange that she had seen on him before. His green eyes bore into her own and she felt something inside of her tense.

"Hollenhund!" The man yelled as Parrish began to advance towards them all.

"Parrish. Parrish, you don't wanna do this. Stop!" Scott yelled as they all moved backwards from the glowing man. 

"The train is coming, boys. There's no stopping the Wild Hunt. You'll make a fine Ghost Rider, Scott. And I'll have a true Alpha by my side. As for you Levi, the mighty pentagonum wolf, it would be an honour," Douglas continued, but Levi was even more confused at what he was saying. 

There had literally been no use to her being the pentagonum wolf at all, all it had done was make her count for an additional sacrifice to Jennifer Blake and to be able to transform during the fifteen minutes no-one else had. It was basically useless except from that, and she had found herself wondering how it was supposed to make her mightier or how it had boosted her price on the deadpool.

"Yeah, well, that's not really been found to have meant much..." Levi began but was cut off by Scott's yells at Parrish.

"Parrish! Stop!"

"And then a Banshee, a were-coyote..." Douglas continued as he began to move towards them from the other side. Levi paused for a second, hearing an extra heartbeat. Just before she could even process it, there was another voice added into the corridor. 

"A Stiles." 

"What?"

Douglas slammed into the ground as Stiles jumped out from the room he was in and smashed him across the head with his trusty baseball bat. Levi grinned massively as he smiled at the three wolves, glad to be back with them.

 "Bad guy, right? I didn't misread that?" He checked, Scott taking in a breath as he saw his best friend for the first time in months. "Oh, God!"

Douglas jumped to his feet, snarling at Stiles. Scott acted quickly, grabbing Parrish and flinging the man across the hall and into Douglas' chest. They both went skidding backwards, allowing Stiles enough time to run over to them and be reunited.

"Buddy! Oh, man! Oh, it's so good to see you," Stiles breathed, grabbing on tightly to Scott as they embraced. Levi smiled as she watched the two before she noticed Parrish and Douglas begin to rise. 

"Hey, hey, hey!" Liam yelled, trying to get the two boys attention but Stiles didn't quite catch on to the danger in hand. 

"LIAM! It's so good to see you too!" He yelled, jumping into the other boys arms as he thought he was protesting not getting a hug.

"Yeah, no, yeah! Good to see you, Stiles. But, uh..." He trailed off, pointing to where Parrish and Douglas were furiously moving towards them.

Parrish suddenly lit up, the fire around him green instead of the usual orange. The boys started to move, but Levi felt her eyes shine as she sized up to the man. She let out a large growl at the same time as Parrish did and began to move towards him.  

"Okay. Yeah, we should go. Go. Go, go!"

Stiles grabbed on to Levi's hood dragging her away from the fire that spread towards them as they ran through the hospital. She snarled at the boy to let go of her as they neared a stop, and he did, but his eyes widened as he looked at her.

"Levi? Buddy? You okay there? Any violent tendencies?" Levi narrowed her eyes at him, confused as to why he was backing away from her.

"What?"

Liam turned to look at them, his eyes also widening as he studied her. Scott felt the chemosignals in the room rise and also turned, mirroring the expression on his friends faces.

"Levi, your eyes are green again," Scott muttered, placing a soft hand on her cheek. She signed, closing them and reopening them. They had returned back to their normal colour but they were all still confused about it.

"Can't believe I'm gone a couple days, the whole place falls apart," Stiles interrupted, his worries now elsewhere as he dived into a store room and started to rummage for something.

"No, you were gone for three months," Scott informed him, causing the boy to freeze as he looked at them all. 

"I was... What? Okay, if they don't let me graduate, I swear to God..." He trailed off as he almost found what he was eyeing up.

"What are you looking for?"

 "Ah! This," Stiles laughed, pulling out a canister of liquid nitrogen. Levi knew his plan instantly as she saw what he was holding. "And him. Grab him. Grab him now!" Stiles yelled as Parrish ran towards them.

Levi snarled at him as the boys restrained him,  her eyes glowing green. They snarled at each other as Stiles fiddled with the gas tank but his eyes slowly start to return to normal just as Stiles began to spray him with the liquid nitrogen.

"Stiles? What are you doing here?" Parrish asked as he sat on the floor, completely back to normal and no longer under Douglas' control. Levi smiled at the man as he looked the same way he had when he had seen her again. 

"Buddy, love you, but we're way past that, okay? You gotta fill us in. What's going on?"

"Douglas..." Parrish moved to get up, Scott and Liam grabbing his arms as they helped him to his feet. "He's merging the worlds so the Ghost Riders can cross over."

"Yeah, he wants his supernatural army in our world."

"How do we stop him?" Scott asked, his eyes flickering over Levi to double check she was okay.

"The train. It's coming." 

"Okay, and how do we stop that?"

"You can't stop it. But you can divert it."