Watch out meet up

You was just walking down waiting for your turn takes a one min or three min break from this. You see Kiji walking down toward to you and that when you finally got over happy.
" F/N !! I'm so sorry that I may it late I just end up doing makeup and got very carry away between ruku you know a little makeup against him ". Kiji petting your head softly and smile right at you.
"It all fine I was waiting on something else I don't know who else is going been doing watch out with us I did hear warden " you smile back to Kiji and give him a big hug. As you both began to talk some few people just walk up toward to you and Kiji. Mao just realize that Kiji was there and "meow....well well well here a little hiss birdie in there " Kiji just turn around "your The Who a pussy cat! " they both start to had a fight and as you know you try to stop it but, some other person step in also join the fight "Kiji do you always had to go against are playing around joke!!" Tomato wasn't big fan with Kiji to if only he keep mess with mao his closer friend. You step in with a mad looking face at them all "can't we just get the job done without having a kiddo fight" they all stop and start to plan their watch out Schedule.

(Pls tell me if I mistake any of the word xD )