Finally

first fan fiction....
disclaimer: all if the characters belong to Dick Wolf.....the story is mine.

Olivia was in english, redrafting her essay when the bell went. She only had one more class left. She put her book in her bag, and walked to the door. When she walked out, she felt a hand on each shoulder, she turned around quick to see a smiling Elliot looking down at her. She laughed as she watched Elliot move to her side, they had math now. Elliot and Olivia sat next to each other, they basically just talked for the full period, but Olivia always understood the topic. They had a test in 2 weeks, so they knew they would have to study hard, since this was there final exam before they went off to college.

Elliot whispered to her "you are coming to my house after school to study"

Olivia looked at him "well... umm.. what about Kathy? wont she get mad at you, for me being in your house again?"

"Honesty Liv.... Me and her, won't be 'me and her' for much longer. She is a control freak! Only so much a guy can take." He spat, is voice getting louder.

"El, you know she will blame me for this, right? She replied.

"Who cares, soon she will be gone! We won't need to worry about her." He said, trying to reassure her.

"El, your about it break her heart, and you don't even care! How can you be so calm?" She said, kind of shocked at his attitude.

"I don't feel the same way about her, besides I like someone else now! I haven't liked Kathy for a while now... We both knew it was only a matter of time. She just doesn't like you, so that's why she gets mad when we hangout!" He regretted telling her he liked someone else instantly.

"Elliot! Spill! Who do you like? I'm hurt you didn't tell me right away!" She smirked lightly punching his arm.

"Liv, it doesn't matter. You'll find out soon enough.... Don't worry" he said nervously.

"Elliot Stabler! I hate you right now! You can't even tell me?" She joked.

He looked at her and blushed. He dragged his eyes from her and looked at his book, and pretended to study. She looked at him and laughed, and looked at her own book.
Finally when the bell went, they got up and walked out of class, there was an awkward silence between them. Suddenly, Elliot pushed Olivia against the wall, and took her lips in his.
She was shocked but gave into the kiss. As the kiss deepened, she felt Elliot pull away. When she opened her eyes, she saw a very angry Kathy, lift her hand and smack her in the face. Olivia couldn't blame her. Elliot grabbed Kathy aside, and tried to explain, but Kathy was so mad, and had tears falling from her eyes. Olivia couldn't help but feel horrible. Kathy growled at Olivia, and stormed off to meet her friends. Olivia glared at Elliot and folded her arms.

"What the hell Elliot?" She spat.

"Olivia, I... I could wait any longer" he stuttered.

"Really?... It's really bad timing, I just got out of a relationship with Brian!"

"Do you feel the same way I do?..." He breathed.

"El, I'm not gonna lie... I've thought about it, but I never thought it would happen."

"Do you want this to happen?" He said worriedly.

"El.... Of course I do, but what would people say? They would think I'm some sort of man stealer!"

"Liv, no they won't! Kathy will be with somebody else soon enough."

He slide his hands from her shoulder down to her hands, which sent shivers through her body.

"El, thats not the point, I just came out of a relationship, you broke up with Kathy less that 5 minutes ago? People will talk"

"Liv, it's high school, of course people will talk, do you want this to happen or not?" He asked

"Yeah... I do" a smile spread across her face, as she leaned into another kiss.

Elliot and Olivia walked back to Elliot's house to 'study' for their finals. They didn't actually get much studying done, they talked for most of the time. When it was 6 o'clock, Elliot's mum came in with pizza for the two of them, she had figured they were together now, that she'd walked in on them kissing. She smiled at the two of them, Olivia's face had gone bright red, Elliot looked every where but at his mother. She laughed at the two of them and said "I knew it would happen between the two of you eventually." And walked out of the room. Elliot shouted "mum.... Next time, knock!" Olivia looked at him and smiled before kissing him, the kiss slowly become deeper, and the pizza was forgotten about.

They started to move closer, and eventually Olivia was straddling Elliot's lap. Elliot's hands were slowly tracing her curves, before his hands reached her hips.

The kiss was so deep, there was no going back. It has been years if wanting to do this, but now it's happening, they are slightly scared.

Elliot pushed Olivia on to the bed, he was now hovering over her. Olivia's hands were in his face, Elliot's hand on either side of Olivia, holding him above her. Olivia's hands moved to his shirt, then to his jeans, trying to undo his belt.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked her.

"I've waited a long time for this, now I have the chance... There's noway I'm passing it up" she smirked before she captured his lips in hers.

There was a knock at the door and they both shot up, and adjusted them selfs. "Come in" Elliot snapped, as his mum came into the room. "Honey... Your mums on the phone".
Olivia got up from the bed, took the phone from Elliot's mum, and walked out of the room.

"Hey mum, what's up?"

"Come home soon. I've ordered take out, and was thinking we could have a girls night?" She asked hopefully

"Sure, sounds good, let me just get my books sorted and I will be home soon. Love you.... Bye"she replied slightly disappointed.

"Love you too Liv, see you soon"

Olivia hung up the phone and walked back to Elliot's room.
"Sorry, I gotta go.... My mum wants to have a girls night. I will call you later, and maybe we will do something tomorrow?"

"Sure thing. Do you want me to walk you home?"

"I'll be okay.. Thanks anyway." She cupped his face, and kissed him one last time. It took a lot to stop, but she has too.

Elliot looked at Olivia "Okay, well.... I guess I'll see you tomorrow then"