" That....Jacklin " before he speak anything.

I understood now. I will kill Jacklin. That's why tailw is sad.

" Tell your sister never and ever interfere with my wife do you get that if not..... " I said holding my fist tightly in anger. And went off from there.

As I reached home I looked around for tailw.

Is she okay ? I have to tell her there is need not to be worried.

As I went inside the bedroom. I heard water sound from bathroom.

" Tailw are you there ? " I asked knocking the bathroom door. No response. What happened to her ?

" Tailw ? Tailw ? " I called her twice. No response. I opened the door with a duplicate key and pushed the door. My eyes widen to see tailw on ground. She is unconscious. Water is constantly dropping on her head she is almost wet. She is only covered with a towel.

" TAILW " I shouted and kneel in front of her and pulled her in my arms. I placed her on bed. I started to look at her pulse.

Thank God she is okay

Why she is in bathroom like this ?

I started to remove her clothes slowly. And made her dress up. Suddenly I felt her body is burning in fever. 

" Ah..... Ah........" suddenly  tailw yelled loudly. She opened her eyes and just screaming in pain. I hold her hands. 

"Tailw it's nothing it's just a small pain. Look at me " I said holding her hands tightly. 

" ten.....ten...... I can't able to bear this pain " she said in tears. I hold her cheeks tightly. 

Now that's it I can't able to see her pain. I ran to my bag and pulled out a injection. Sorry tailw without your permission I am doing this. 

I sat beside her. I am still hearing her shouts. A tear rolled in my eyes. I moved her top up a bit. And started to inject the injection on her waist. 

" AH.........AH........" she yelled loudly when I injected insulin to her. 

I know how it pains I can feel it tailw. But to get you out of pain this is only the solution. But this injection may have less benefits to make you pregnant. 

I hold her hands tightly I feel her hands are sweated. Soon she felt asleep and closed her eyes. A tear rolled down my cheek. I kissed her forehead. 

Tailw point of view

As I opened my eyes to get up I felt a heavy pain on my stomach. I cluched my stomach tightly and opened my eyes and got up. 

Why I am in bed ? I felt unconscious in bathroom 

" Tailw " suddenly I heard ten ten voice. As I looked up I seen ten ten face is sad and dull. 

Did he know ? He is a doctor did he checked me ? If he knows how can I face him. I can't able to give him kids. 

" are you okay ? What are you doing in bathroom ? Are you weak ? Do you feel pain anywhere ? Tell me ? What are you looking at tell me ? " he started to ask me continuously holding my cheeks in his hand. 

I think he don't know if he knows he would have asked me by now. 

A tear rolled in my eyes seeing him concerned towards me. Should I tell him. 

" ten ten I have to say something to you " I said controlling my tears. 

Ten ten point of view