Coming Back!?

Bella's pov

Here I am waisting my time. Thinking about him. Again. I always do this. I need to forget about him. He's moved on now why can't I? Ughhhh!

I jump out of bed and go pick out an outfit. I have a oversized gray sweater with black leggings a black scarf and red converse with a gray beanie.

I throw on my clothes and run downstairs and grab a banana. I peel my banana an sit on the couch watching some celebrity gossip show about One Direction.

The doorbell rang and I ran to open it. I open it and see Matt standing their with some bags.

"Uhhh hi?" I ask

"Heyy um.... I'm staying here for a couple months" He said scratching the back of his neck

"WHAT! I mean since when?" I ask

"My moms going on a business trip and she called your mom to ask if I can stay here while she's gone" He explained

"Why can't you just stay at your house?" I asked

"Cause my mom thinks I'm going to throw parties and wreck the house" He answered

"Don't blame her" I mumble

"What?" He asked

"Nothing come in" I say moving aside

He walkes inside and I shut the door after him. He's standing there looking around like its his first time being in here.

"Looks the same as before" He said

"Yup, nothings changed" I told him

"Well I should go unpack" He told me

"Well you should know where the guest room is, but its right next to mine incase you forgot and mine you can't miss" I tell him

"I know Bella" He says chuckling and I feel the butterflies start when he says my name.

"Well see ya after" I said and he heads upstairs

Well I tried forgetting about him but its gonna be 1000x harder with him in the same house as me yet the next room.

Erggggg!

---------

Matt's pov

I head upstairs and start unpacking. Bella seems so different now.

Well maybe she wouldnt if you didn't just ignore her for the past 5 years I tell myself.

Oh shut up it was best for her I told myself.

I think I'm going crazy. Anyways yeah I did just stop and ignore Bella for the past 5 years. But it was best for us both.

I loved her since 6th grade. I was always too scared to tell her cause I knew she didn't feel the same way towards me.

So In 7th grade I just started ignoring her. I did it so I could forget about her. But it didn't help. My feelings grew stronger.

Seeing her small delicate body getting slammed into the lockers everyday and watching her through my window walk into her room and start sobbing.

Always wishing I could be there comforting her and holding her. But I knew she hated me after what I did. I dont blame her.

I would hate me to if I was friends with someone since they were 2 an then stopped talking to them in 7th grade when they were like 12 and completely ignored them without them knowing and then say at their house for months.

My moms the only one who knows how I felt and how I still do. Her mom probley hates me too. I mean I've made her daughter cry how many times now.

I've humiliated her when I love her. I've done so much to hurt her yet they still let me in. Bella should have screamed at me and not let me in, her mother shouldn't have even said yes.

I've done so much to hurt Bella but I'm gonna show her I truly care and I'm sorry. It might take a while but ill do whatever I can.

I have like 5 months that should give me enough time to find out what I've missed in the past 5 years. Can't be much right?