kokua (help)

It was the morning after and she realised she hadn't been to sleep. She looked over to where Ryan lay. It had been about 5 in the morning he had stumbled up the stairs and threw himself on the bed as she pretended to be fast asleep. She was still wide awake at 6:30 am when her alarm went off causing Ryan to groan in anger and turn over. She shook her head and made her way into the bathroom. She started the shower and took a minute to look at herself in the mirror again. Her eye was now a nice shade of purple and she groaned knowing that she would have to find a suitable explanation that people would actually believe.

She removed her pyjamas which consisted of a vest that seemed to highlight her ample breasts and shorts which just covered her bum and let down her hair from the messy bun it was in and stood underneath the hot water. Her hair was a nice length, almost to the middle of her back and a gorgeous blonde colour. She liked it, Steve loved it and she found herself smiling as she remembered how he had looked at her all day when she had got it done making her feel so special, Ryan didn't like it but it was the one thing she felt she had control over so she chose to ignore that. She turned the shower off, instantly missing the feel of the hot water washing over her body allowing her to relax just a little bit. She grabbed the towel that hung near the shower and wrapped it around her. After drying her hair and styling it into a neater formal bun she started on her makeup whilst trying to minimise the bruise as much as she possibly could. She realised that the bruise wasn't going to disappear completely so put on her outfit. She loved the fact that she could wear cute summery outfits due to it being constant sunshine which was just another perk of working and living in Hawaii.

She left the bathroom and walked past the bedroom where she saw Ryan lay there half naked fast asleep and soon the happiness of wearing clothes she liked and thinking about the sunshine left

She left the bathroom and walked past the bedroom where she saw Ryan lay there half naked fast asleep and soon the happiness of wearing clothes she liked and thinking about the sunshine left. She knew it was wrong that she worked for the both of them, she knew that it wasn't fair that she worked long hours while he got to stay at home and do nothing but she honestly didnt see a way out and if she did who knows what would happen.

She made her way downstairs, grabbed her bag from the sofa, made sure her car keys were in there and went outside locking the front door behind her. Every morning she looked at her car and smiled because she genuinely loved it, she had worked hard to pay for it and it really was her pride and joy.

*Steve's POV*

Steve felt anxious. He didnt quite know why but he knew Jess hadn't replied to his text last night which was unusual for her. He was going over some paperwork when Danny walked in and stood in front of his desk. Steve looked up and saw Danny just stood there smiling.

"Do you ever knock?" asked Steve which caused Danny to smile even more. "What are you so happy about?" to which he got no reply but yet a bigger smile. "DANNY! What are you smiling about?" which caused Danny to jump.

"Jeeez, what the hell is wrong with you? I, personally, am very happy because Rachel is letting me have Grace for the night! But putting that aside what has rattled your cage this morning?" Danny asked whilst watching Steve rub his temples and sigh.

Aloha Kaua (May There Be Love Between Us) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara