New School & Friends

(Dawn's POV)
Today I start my new school as a junior. I arrived and went straight to the office where I met the principal and got my schedule. When I left the office I headed for my first period which is math. I don't talk much because I don't trust people especially after everything that I went through.
(Shadow's POV)
I was talking with my friends when the teacher came in. "Alright class today we have a new student joining us" the teacher said. The door opened as a girl wearing a blue t-shirt, a black hoodie and black jeans comes in. "My name is Dawn Dark. And the rest is all classified information." She said. 'Classified information? What does that mean?' I thought to myself. The teacher told her to sit next to me which Dawn agreed to. As she walked over I couldn't help but notice that she kept her head low so no one could see her face. "Hi my name is Shadow!" I whispered to her. "Hi. Nice to meet you." She replied. She looked and sounded exhausted. School continued normally and I showed Dawn around the school. After school ended I decided to go and walk Dawn home so I went looking for her and when I found her she was cornered by Scourge the hedgehog the school bully. She looked like she was about to cry. I ran in to stop this. "That is enough Scourge. Leave her alone." I said to him. He just left after that and I walked Dawn home. She invited me in once we got to her house and then went to get us some drinks. I looked around her house it was pretty big for only one person to live in but it seemed nice.