CHAPTER 11: Trapped!

Depuis le début

"Never mind. Kamui, Takasugi, put her in." he ordered.

"H-hey! Fhere are you gonna puth me in?! I'm noth finished eathing yeth!" Yukino said with a mouth full of donuts.

Ok this is just nuts, seriously, where are they really gonna put her in? I still need to find out before I 'save' her.

The two guys put her in a somewhat circular thingy.... much like a hamster ball but there's wires around it.

"Oi, what the hell?! Why am I here?! Where's my food? Give me food damnit!" God, this girl is really annoying! Even if I'm 12 meters away from her, I could still hear her annoying voice.

"Hahaha! I'll tell you what's really going on. I'm gonna take all of your chakra until you turn into dust" the old geezer said. Wait, chakra? What is this, Naruto?

Yukino looked at him with a poker face "What's up with this 'chakra' shit you're talking about? What is this Naruto?"

Hey, I just said that! The old geezer smiled "This isn't Naruto my dear girl, chakra just means Life Energy, and I will get all of yours."

She spat on the ground "I don't care about this Life Energy shit, I just want some food! Wait— you're that Sailor Moon addicted scientist who wants to travel the entire anime world just to conquer it, you're Ebisu Nakamura!" She said, wow. She realized it just now? How stupid are you, Yukino Taiga?

"Yes I am, dear. And, tell you what, I already traveled to 12 anime dimensions, and Gintama is the 13th anime I traveled to."

Ok...? No one is interested to know how many anime dimensions you've traveled old man!

"Huh? Really?! Well, don't care! JUST GIVE ME SOME FREAKIN' FOOD! I HAVE NOT EATEN ANYTHING SINCE I GOT HERE!!!!!" Yukino screamed.

Oh, God. She is so Über noisy! I always wonder how her friends put up with her =___=

The old man just smiled. "Patience, my dear child, after I get all your chakra, you can have all the food you want—in hell."

She stared at him. Wide-eyed and speechless. He pulled the lever beside him, which made a really annoying sound that I have to cover my ears. Yukino did the same.

I looked and saw her face showing pain, which is the first time since she's always the one inflicting pain—

"GAAAAHHHHH!!!" A scream escaped her mouth. Ah crap, I gotta save her, NOW.

I jumped out of my hiding place and—now what?! Why did I jump out of my hiding place without a plan?! What the hell is the author typing?! Does she even have an idea?! (Me: of course I have! Patience, idiot! How dare you insult me!).

"Oi! Who the hell are you?!" Oh great! Look what you did author! They caught me! (Me: That's part of the story, idiot! Now stop complaining or else I'll let Kamui and Nobume slash you!) whatever author!

I looked at Yukino. It seems that she saw me, 'cause by the look on her face she was pretty shocked. "What the firetruck are you doing here?!"

I shrugged "What does it look like I'm doing? Saving you of course." She scoffed.

"By letting yourself be captured? I'm already stressed out since the time I got here, and so many things have happened in just a day, but the most stressful part was you kissing me and those two guys over there bringing me here in this freaking place!" she ranted.

Wow, this is the first time seeing her like this, I mean, yeah I already saw her rant but her face shows pain, frustration, anxiety and stress.... I think she's gonna pass out if that crazy old guy wouldn't stop. He is literally taking her 'chakra' or life energy something like that.