"Ooh! Did you make out with my dear baby girl?" Avi smiles cheekily.

"No! I came in to tell her that-"

"-you love her?" Mitch adds making me groan. "You love her and I know it! This queen is gonna see Scott and Kirstie have little kids!"

I groan loudly. "I don't for fucks saaakeeee!"

"Language! Don't say that when Jamie is around," Kevin warns and I groan even louder.

"Here they are!" Mitch stands up.

When Kirstie and Jamie came in, I groan louder. "I told you not to spoil her!"

Kirstie scoffs. "This kid here has never gotten anything special nor a great meal! I did not spoil her!"

"You did it because you pity her?!"

"No! I just- Ugh!" She groans before handing me the bags, shutting her bedroom door shut and I rolled my eyes. I don't want to spoil my kid!

I can just hear one of them facepalming and kne of them sighing.

"Scottie!" Jamie runs up to me. "I had so much fun!"

I smile and chuckled. "Yeah? Lets get you washed!"

I gave her a shower and started to look for clothes. Quite a lot of beanies and hoodies. Definitely Kirstie.

I put a pink cactus hoodie over her head while she puts on sweat pants.

KIRSTIE

Stupid Scott. He doesn't know how much the child suffered.

I sigh and close my eyes.

"HOW DARE YOU! Y-YOU FUCKINGCHEATER!"

They both laughed. "Sorry babe. I wanna be with the woman I love," He said and kissed that slut. "Oh, and our engagement is off,"

I slap him. "Y-YOU SON OF A BITCH!" I yelled as I threw the ring.

"Whatever. Where were we again? Oh yeah," He said and started to french kiss.

I stood there, tears pouring down like a rainfall. "GO TO HELL!"

"Bitch, get out! Shoo! Babe, got the condom?"

"K-kirstie! Wake up!"

I shot up and realized I was crying. "You were shouting. Is everything okay?"

I wipe my tears away before nodding. "I'm okay, Scott,"

"Why are you here anyway?"

"To check on you. Also, Jamie is afraid of coming in your room now,"

I sigh and went out and revealed a worried folks. "Are you okay?" They all ask and I nod. "Just a nightmare,"

"And I'm sleeping on the couch tonight. That bed has haunted me," I shiver. That nightmare....

"Yeah, I'm going to sleelp," Kevin yawns before walking to his room and the others nod, each of them slowly going to bed.

I cuddle with my soft teddy bear and Jamie joins me. "Umm what are you doing?" I ask and she frowns.

"I wanna sleep with mommy!"

"Alright alright,"

"Wait, SCOTT!!"

Scott ran out of his room. "Whats wrong?"

"Sleep with us! Please daddy?" She pouts and we both blush. "CAN YOU 2 STOP BLUSHING AND COME HERE?!"

Scott looks at me before looking at Jamie and he sighs and nods. "Alright,"

Jamie gets in the middle and Scott is to her left.

"Well this is cozy," Jamie whispers.

"Sleep," I say to her and she nods, closing her eyes and soon, drifting away.

I look at Scott and stared at him. "Why are you staring?"

"No reason,"

"Pfft I believe that,"

"Thanks,"

"I was being sarcastic,"

"Whatever,"

We both stare at each other for a while. "I guess 'cause you're hot?" I manage to say before blushing.

He gets closer. "Thanks Kirst,"

"I should ask why you are staring?"

"Because you stared at me,"

I move closer to his face. "I guess I should stare back,"

We both stare at each other, eyes locking.

Damn, why is he hot?

"Kirstin,"

"What?"

"You're friendly, nice, funny, cute, adorable,"

Did he just-?

"I love you, Kirstin,"

"I-i don't-"

He sighs. "Its okay," he whispers and smiles sadly.

I move closer before holding his face.

We're so close that I can feel his hot breath.

"I love you too?" I giggle.

We both smile at each other.

He softly puts his soft lips against mine, our lips moving in sync.

He tastes.... like jolly ranchers...

*
*
*

.... and I love it.....

-----

Thank you so much for the amazing cover, pizzabrains!!! I truly love it!