new start

Nicki's POV

"I don't want to go" I said hugging my mom goodbye.

"I know baby but it's for the best" she said rubbing my back.

"I'm going miss you ma" I pulled out of the hug and looked into her eyes.

"I'm going to miss you more" she wiped my falling tears "okay baby the taxis is here it's time to go"

I walked over to the car hesitantly as the driver came and put my bags in the car. I didn't even get to say goodbye to Luke. he said he would be here. I got in the car and rolled down the window

"Bye nika" The car then drove away, leaving my whole life behind.

------------->

I walked up to the door and knocked. a few seconds later she opened the door.

"Well look who it is!!" she said ecstatically

"Hi TeeTee" I said as she hugged me tight.

"Come on inside" I followed her inside. her house was big for her to be living by herself.

"God I missed you nika"

"I missed you too" I really did me and my aunt used to be close before she moved.

"Let me show you around" I followed her as she gave me a tour around her house.

"And this your room" I opened the door to reveal a room with pink walls and a huge bed and above my bed were white letters that spelled out nika.

"Thank you TeeTee it's so cute!"

"I'm glad you like it because I want you to feel at home"

I kissed her cheek "thanks I really appreciate it"

"Are you hungry?" she asked

"No thanks I think I'm going to go to bed"

"Well sleep well because tomorrow you have school"

"Ughh" I sighed.

--------->

My aunt was babbling about something as she drove me to school. all I could think about was having to start my life all over again.

"Yeah TeeTee that's great" I said staring out the widow.

"Onika were you even listening?"she said sighing

"Sorry I'm just nervous"

"About school?" I nodded my head yes

"Don't be you're smart, you're funny and you're beautiful just be yourself and people will like you" she said as she pulled into the school parking lot.

"Thank you TeeTee" I then got out of the car.

"Call me when you're to be picked up"

"Bye" she then drove off leaving me to find my own way.

I stared walking towards the office. looking down at the ground I ran into someone who was skate boarding knocking me to the ground.

"I am so sorry!" he said helping me up.

"It's okay I'm okay" I said dusting myself off.

"You must be new here. I'm Wayne" I looked up and our eyes met. His eyes seemed to see straight into my soul. He was a little bit taller than me with nice chocolate skin. He had long dreads that went down his back. he was wearing yellow zebra print shorts with a black body shirt that said trukfit. He was dressed weird but I loved it. He was way sexier then Luke.