- Chapter Two -

"Oh hi, I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" I said worrying

"No, you saved my fall. I landed on you."

Nash paused, his eyes grew wider.

"Oh my Gosh! I landed on you, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good. Just a few scratches here and there..." I said as I examined my scratches and bruises.

"We should get you cleaned up, let's go to my house. I have a first aid kit there." As he grabbed my hand and pulled towards his house.

"I'm not so sure about that, like I barely know you and I'm going to your house. How do I know if you trying to kidnap me or something?" I said

"I'm not going to kidnap you." he said with a chuckle

"But if you don't feel safe with me, we could go to your house?"

"Okay." We walked back to my grandma's house.

It was only like five minutes away. I always get chills when I see my grandma's house.

I really don't why, maybe because it's so big compared to my tiny apartment in Malibu.

"No way, you live here?!" Nash said a little too excited

"Is your grandma, Mrs. Alison Rowen?Wait your, Aria Rowen right?"

"Yeah, why?" I replied a little freaked out.

"I know your grandma, she's like a second mom to me. She always talks about you she said you're going to stay here for month, right?"

"Yeah, that's me, so how do you know my Grandma?"

"We live right next door, she used to babysit me and my brother, Hayes when we were younger." He said as we walked through the front door.

He walked in like it was his house.

He took off his shoes and put them next to door, just like my grandma liked it.

"Mrs. Rowen, you home?" Nash shouted as he walked towards the sitting room.

"Nash! Where's Hayes?" she asked while standing up giving Nash a hug

"He's home."

"Well what are you doing here?!" My grandma questioned him like she seemed so excited to see Nash

"I-uh ran into Aria, and accidently fell on top of her." He said while nervously scratching his neck

"Oh sweetie, are you okay?" she said while turning towards me,

she examined each one of my scratches and bruises.

"Nash, can you take her up to her room, inside the restroom there is an first aid kit. Can you help her clean up? The room is the last door in the right."

"Yeah, I'll help her." We walked upstairs,

my room was at the end of the hallway.

Nash opened the door and let me walk in first. Such a gentleman.

I sat on my bed while he went into the restroom to get the first aid kit.

"So, you and my grandma are really close huh?" I asked trying to start a conversation.

"Yeah... well I don't visit her as much because I USE to travel a lot with magcon, you know that meet and greet convention. But now I'm doing a bunch of shows and I get to travel all around the country. "

"Your life seems so interesting compared to mines."

He started to put the medication on me. And it stings like fuck.

"Oww!" I kind of whispered shouted.

"I'm sorry." he said

The whole time I was holding onto his biceps, and looking into his beautiful blue eyes. I did not just say that.

"All done." He said while smiling

"I... uh probably gave you a bruise" I said while pointing to his arm.

"It's okay I don't mind having a pretty girl holding on to my extremely strong bicep." he said with a smirk while flexing his bicep

I laughed while my cheeks turned to a rosy pink.

He stood up and sat next to me on my bed.

"So, want to go outside to your grandma's backyard? It's really nice!"

"Why not?"

"Do you feel okay though?"

"Nash, I feel fine, it was just a couple of scratches." I said while running to backyard with Nash right behind me

My grandma's backyard was huge which had an infinity pool overlooking the mountains.

Nash tried beating me by running infront of me.

I was running pretty fast, then suddenly ?crash into Nash again. But this time we don't fall, I was just lost into his beautiful blue eyes. He grabs me by the waist and pulls me closer.

his lips only inches away from mine.